• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

I'd like to know when they will be available

I think the Mercy hits the store shelves on June 1

it would be nice if the Saint was at the same time but I think that is unlikely

maybe July

^ they prob ship it to the retailers ASAP, the the retailer holds inventory til the release date. 1st is prob the easiest.

^ they prob ship it to the retailers ASAP, the the retailer holds inventory til the release date. 1st is prob the easiest.
hazardiscs had giants and villians like 2 weeks prior to their release, so he should be getting them soon. ill let the group know how they feel when he does.

There didn't used to be any set release dates.

They have been doing it lately to be fair to all their dealers. 1st may just meet current production/shipping dates. Next disc could be the 15th.

And getting them early is more happenstance than a policy. If you place your order and some new molds are ready to go, you can add them to the order.

Somehow, I knew I was going to be spot on with my guess.

There didn't used to be any set release dates.

They have been doing it lately to be fair to all their dealers. 1st may just meet current production/shipping dates. Next disc could be the 15th.

And getting them early is more happenstance than a policy. If you place your order and some new molds are ready to go, you can add them to the order.

This sounds very logical. Especially being an overseas company for a large portion of their customers.

I plan on having a lot of Saints.

Doublestamped flaked GL Saint, havent thrown it yet.

picture.php