• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Stilletto

*lyrics

This guy can throw 500 feet
But not with the Stilletto, Stilletto, Stilletto

This guy can throw further than me e eee

Oh my God it's so overstable

This guy can throw 500 feet

This guy can throw further than me

So mother%%$% Awesome! :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:!

I love this thing. It makes those tough buried pins were you need a hook and a Spike Hyzer is not available or to dangerous. You can just throw this thing flat and it will skip almost 90 degrees. Hole 4 at Seviren Lang DGC I had this thing skip nearly 60 feet to park it. This thing is a beast. The Goldline Stilletto that I have doesn't seem as OS as a NUKE OS, or Opto XXX but still plenty beefy and surprisingly easy to control. I only used it for skip shots, and some forehands today but I give it two thumbs up! It's about as overstable as my E* Xcal. I can only imagine what the Opto is like!

Last edited:
I tested a 174 Opto today, and holy S**t this thing is wicked overstable. It would probably take a 50mph+ headwind to flip this thing. I laughed the first time I threw it, no joke.

Awesome!!rhis thing sounds rad, and how many have sold just so people can try the ridiculousness! That video may be the best disc golf video I have seen! Great work! I cannot wait to throw one.

I managed to throw Ripper's today on a low, fast line alongside my 175 Opto xXx, and while it doesn't have quite as much HSS as the xXx, it definitely had an extremely pronounced fade and was not going to turn over.

You guys are nuts if you think the XXX has more HSS

Not being a troll, but you probably just got a freak one, or both have the perfect sized fingers/hands to hold onto it. I have thrown multiple in both plastic and they all flew the same, even with 500ft of power

Last edited:
I tested a 174 Opto today, and holy S**t this thing is wicked overstable. It would probably take a 50mph+ headwind to flip this thing. I laughed the first time I threw it, no joke.

Sounds like I need to put on in the bag before AM Worlds in Emporia... 50MPH headwind is very possible. 45MPH during GBO and all I had was Blitz. It did the job mostly well but did turn over a few time unexpectedly...

You guys are nuts if you think the XXX has more HSS

Not being a troll, but you probably just got a freak one, or both have the perfect sized fingers/hands to hold onto it. I have thrown multiple in both plastic and they all flew the same, even with 500ft of power

My results are different than yours but think that we are all somewhat agreeing. The thing is testicle pulling OS.

Latest posts