• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Stilletto

Threw one of these bad boys a week ago. One of the bigger arm pros had one and I asked if i could give it a shot. It left my hand so pretty, then 25 feet out, it hooked left. I honestly thought it was going to come back to me. This thing is beefy in every since of the word. I am not a big arm by any means, guess I will stick to my Halo and Tresspass and call it good.

Last edited:
Pls elaborate on what kind of throws. Is it only wind fighting youre talking about?

Partially yes. I have been using it for a lot of skip shots and tight corners.

If it helps I either throw it hyzered for obnoxious skip shots, or I throw it with a ton of anhyzer so I can make it around an obstacle but still finish hard right.

I do not throw it flat, it would win.

Also, I have been using it for carving really tight S-curves on approaches, I sank a fh approach with it from about 100' out the other day (lhfh at that).

Its definitely a spot in my bag that no other disc could fill. definitely the most predictable and easy to throw discs in my bag.

Has anyone else noticed the Stilletto gets to where its going extremely fast? I realize its a high speed driver, but it just seems really really fast to me.

Really fast really OS.

Hated it! Threw it into some trees. Ain't going after it!

I'll stick with my champ Monster for OS driver duties.

Anyone thrown one of these at a pile of rocks for a few hours to see how it flies beat in?

Or does it get more overstable as it beat in? :p

Partially yes. I have been using it for a lot of skip shots and tight corners.

If it helps I either throw it hyzered for obnoxious skip shots, or I throw it with a ton of anhyzer so I can make it around an obstacle but still finish hard right.

I do not throw it flat, it would win.

Also, I have been using it for carving really tight S-curves on approaches, I sank a fh approach with it from about 100' out the other day (lhfh at that).

Thanks. Sounds like what I was playing around with a brand new 2013 C-PD2. Crazy anhyzer and it pulls out of it laughing.

It seems to have more glide then the numbers suggest. Maybe its due to the drastic difference in speed between my FB and it.

Fwiw, mine is a 173, semi opaque opto bright yellow, with a very mild "dome". More like a shoulder then flat.

I think he means easy to get it to do what you want. You can throw it however you want and it will meathook right.

Yesterday I played Forest Hills in Holiday FL, which is a 9 hole ball golf course with an 18 hole DG course. It is along the Anclote River and has ponds everywhere. There is only one hole without water danger, and many holes have water on multiple sides of the basket/tee. It's not too far from the coast, so if you go too far on one of the river holes and want to retrieve your disc from the water, you could be attacked by either a gator or a bull shark (or maybe they play tug of war with you?). So having a disc you can trust 100% to go out over the water and come back could save your life...

So I figured it was time to break out the Stiletto...and boy did it deliver. I can't tell you how ridiculous and fun it was to play with this disc out in the open. I should have lost it...I had one shot where I yanked it with my ugly FH far out over water with enough torque, angle, and OAT to keep it going straight away from the basket for a long time...It hit the water right as it was transitioning from turned over back to flat and it jumped off the water, not once, but twice. The second jump got it up on the bank about 80' left of the basket, but it wasn't done yet. It skizzled all the way up the bank and toward the basket until I had about a 40' putt, which I hit. It was perhaps the most ridiculous birdie I've ever carded.

I don't have a huge arm, but I have decent snap and can throw flat and with varying degrees of anhyzer pretty well. For me, the Stiletto was super useful on that open and danger laden course. I DID NOT have to learn the Stiletto, it was intuitive. I hit the pole on a 320' hyzer where I had to pull it low and out wide to the right and let it get around a bunch of stuff and then move almost laterally toward the basket. I love this disc.

The only thing I can compare it to is the Nuke OS, but it flies with more glide and curvier lines in the air...almost perfect parabolas, where the Nuke OS is completely glideless and turns at almost 90 degree angles (I've only thrown the early runs of the OS). It is also a little deeper in the hand than the OS, which makes it feel much better to me both BH and FH.

If you can throw 400' and don't throw with a permanent hyzer lean, you can probably find a use for the Stiletto, even if it's primarily in the open or wind. I can see a lot of people using this for their overstable utility disc, though I did not try and OH shots. It's in my bag for an official testing period, that I can say for sure.

Yesterday I played Forest Hills in Holiday FL, which is a 9 hole ball golf course with an 18 hole DG course. It is along the Anclote River and has ponds everywhere. There is only one hole without water danger, and many holes have water on multiple sides of the basket/tee. It's not too far from the coast, so if you go too far on one of the river holes and want to retrieve your disc from the water, you could be attacked by either a gator or a bull shark (or maybe they play tug of war with you?). So having a disc you can trust 100% to go out over the water and come back could save your life...

So I figured it was time to break out the Stiletto...and boy did it deliver. I can't tell you how ridiculous and fun it was to play with this disc out in the open. I should have lost it...I had one shot where I yanked it with my ugly FH far out over water with enough torque, angle, and OAT to keep it going straight away from the basket for a long time...It hit the water right as it was transitioning from turned over back to flat and it jumped off the water, not once, but twice. The second jump got it up on the bank about 80' left of the basket, but it wasn't done yet. It skizzled all the way up the bank and toward the basket until I had about a 40' putt, which I hit. It was perhaps the most ridiculous birdie I've ever carded.

I don't have a huge arm, but I have decent snap and can throw flat and with varying degrees of anhyzer pretty well. For me, the Stiletto was super useful on that open and danger laden course. I DID NOT have to learn the Stiletto, it was intuitive. I hit the pole on a 320' hyzer where I had to pull it low and out wide to the right and let it get around a bunch of stuff and then move almost laterally toward the basket. I love this disc.

The only thing I can compare it to is the Nuke OS, but it flies with more glide and curvier lines in the air...almost perfect parabolas, where the Nuke OS is completely glideless and turns at almost 90 degree angles (I've only thrown the early runs of the OS). It is also a little deeper in the hand than the OS, which makes it feel much better to me both BH and FH.

If you can throw 400' and don't throw with a permanent hyzer lean, you can probably find a use for the Stiletto, even if it's primarily in the open or wind. I can see a lot of people using this for their overstable utility disc, though I did not try and OH shots. It's in my bag for an official testing period, that I can say for sure.

What do yo mean permanent hyzer lean?

I still can't see why I'd need something this overstable for my utility disc lol.. My xxx or my firebird seem to do well enough.

What do yo mean permanent hyzer lean?

I still can't see why I'd need something this overstable for my utility disc lol.. My xxx or my firebird seem to do well enough.

Permanent hyzer lean--I know players that almost always throw with hyzer...Even when they think or say they are throwing flat, they are actually performing a hyzer flip. They tend to use understable discs that flip up and turn when going the anhyzer direction rather than using anhyzer releases. Since these players always throw with a little hyzer, they can't use something really overstable that needs to be worked flat or with anhyzer to be effective.

The word utility gets thrown around a lot and means different things to different people. I carry something slower like a FB/XXX (right now a Z Extreme) for when I want to throw hard and restrict my distance. The Stiletto does a whole bunch of things those discs can't do, and it does some of the things they do better. Slow overstable drivers don't very far...For me they are pretty much mids. The Stiletto goes as far as my fairway drivers, but on wicked lines. I don't really like powering down on my stable/slightly overstable distance drivers to do these kinds of shots or in wind. The Stiletto can go way out wide and come back, or go way up in the air and come down. This disc is the best of it's breed imo, and it opens up some new lines on the course for me. I can't wait until I get a really windy round to test it out.