• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ledgstone 2021 Discs

The Z Glo Buzzz I had was better than Trilogy glow plastic, but that's about it. 2nd worst I've ever seen

The Z Glo stamp with the two half moon faces is one of my favorites. I hope they never change it. I don't play glow rounds so I don't really care if it lights up.

Just snagged a couple Cryztal Flx Glo Ringers, really pumped about it!

Debating grabbing some Cryztal FLX Banger GTs as well

did you get any of the bangers? I'm interested in how they fly, and they are available locally. Hoping they are a little less stable than my MJ ESPs.

I got 2 day shipping from MST and didn't ask or pay for it. These barely glow and I don't care.

Attachments

• PXL_20210301_160348854.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20210301_160348854.PORTRAIT.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 69
happy to see that the Wave 1 will sell at Powergrip in Finland, WAY better shipping cost for me in Sweden.

Interesting that Powergrip says how many was made of each mold...3000 ESP swirl Buzz but only 1000 Ringers and Bangers

did you get any of the bangers? I'm interested in how they fly, and they are available locally. Hoping they are a little less stable than my MJ ESPs.

Ended up getter a couple Bangers as well, still waiting for them to get here, but will keep you updated!

I got 2 day shipping from MST and didn't ask or pay for it. These barely glow and I don't care.

Those are nice looking. Still not sure how they glow, but as you said before, who really cares. I dig a black or dark grey putter.

Now I'm gonna go browse for discs I don't need...

Dropped on Infinite!

All the RB Drones are blackish/grey:wall:

So are those RB Comets gonna drop on the Ledgestone site at the time of the tournament?

^that's what I heard, no clue if it's true or not.

I caved and bought a few grey RB Drones even though I bet they're more easily lost than any other disc I bag (or backups I have). Only black discs I own are Bergs and they're probably the slowest mold on the market...I still stuggle to locate them on 100' throws from time to time lol. I'll bump the Drone thread for those curious once I get a chance to throw them!

Got my sparkle Vulture today. I really like the feel of the plastic. Slightly gummy and grippy.

Didn't think I needed more than one of them but might pick up a second one anyways.

Well I caved and ordered a couple (or 5) from Infinite. A pair of Nebulae and a pair of the Wasps. A Sol too but that was just a regular Z. It was kind of a blessing in disguise with the shipping delay to Infinite. I was able to get some lighter colored Wasps and some pretty bright colored Nebulae. I don't normally bag a lot of Discraft, but they completely own my mid lineup right now. Looking forward to snatching a Hornet or 6 to fill it out completely. :clap:

I snatched a pair of black sparkle flx bangers off sunking. Impulse buy for sure, they usually go quick so I pulled the trigger. Will report back on feel / flight. If anyone snagged some glo raptors I'd love to hear how they fly.

holy crap. I told myself I wouldn't buy any Ledgestone ever again, and so didn't even look at this thread. until today. holy crap.

Played a round this evening with the new Vulture in my bag.

Unfortunately it wasn't the right course and didn't have any shots that would require it so I didn't get to see how it flies compared to my ESP and Z ones.

Got the Glo Rubr Drone and the Jawbreaker Rattler from this release. Don't currently bag either but have plenty of experience with those molds. I'm looking forward to playing around with them...I seriously love Ledgestone time!

Just ordered a Buzzz Jawbreaker Glo. Curious to see how strong of a glow property it has. Anyone have this plastic or exp with it?

Also got my first firebird and an ESP Zone. Can't wait for them to come.

Was hoping for a bit more grip to the cryztal flex zone. Maybe with some dirt and scuffs it'll tack up a little.

Was hoping for a bit more grip to the cryztal flex zone. Maybe with some dirt and scuffs it'll tack up a little.

If they're anything like the Cryztal sparkle FLX Zones from last year they should. I bagged the CSFLX Zone most of last year and found it plenty grippy as far as premo plastic goes. My guess is yours will be the same minus the glitter in the mold. Mine feels basically identical to the 2 Z FLX Zones I have.