• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy new mid range the "Guage" & Legacy News

Still no OS mid range :/ bummer.

And Eagles. I think the two new fairways will cover those slots. They already have a Patriot (faster Leopard clone) and River (Teebird clone).

Patriot is NOT a Leopard clone. I cant stand the way Leopards feel in my hand, the Patriot on the other hand, is money for me. I would say is more of a Leopard flight with a Teebird feel. Definitely its own disc.

Rival resembles a Teebird flight but def faster and feels a bit dif in the hand.

And Eagles. I think the two new fairways will cover those slots. They already have a Patriot (faster Leopard clone) and River (Teebird clone).

Patriot is NOT a Leopard clone. I cant stand the way Leopards feel in my hand, the Patriot on the other hand, is money for me. I would say is more of a Leopard flight with a Teebird feel. Definitely its own disc.

Rival resembles a Teebird flight but def faster and feels a bit dif in the hand.

He said faster Leopard clone, not Leopard clone. I'd say a "Leopard flight with a Teebird feel" is exactly that.

Maybe not my place to post, but I saw this on the Legacy Collectors Facetube page...

Profile shot of the Gauge (left) with a Ghost (right).

Sign me up.

I could be wrong, but the Ghost is a pretty overstable mid range. Especially in Icon. I would love for the Gauge to be a straight to understable mid, rather than a flip right out of the hand type disc.

Definitely supposed to be understable.
"Buzzz / M4" is what one dude said on the aforementioned Facetube post. I have no idea if he has thrown it or just speculating...

Definitely supposed to be understable.
"Buzzz / M4" is what one dude said on the aforementioned Facetube post. I have no idea if he has thrown it or just speculating...

Yea, I saw that post too. If they really are M4 like, than I would be a happy camper. :clap:

Lot of details Lion, wow!

I think you have to make the Glo discs first to be the Clutch, Clozer, and Ghost. Seems like all the special stamps and plastics are only coming out in Rival and Patriot. Gotta give some love to the OGs.

I'm curious to know about the other releases...

I could be wrong, but the Ghost is a pretty overstable mid range. Especially in Icon. I would love for the Gauge to be a straight to understable mid, rather than a flip right out of the hand type disc.

every ghost I have has alot of HSS turn. I have Makos and Comets that fly more stable than my Ghosts. Though my Gravities do fly stable until the second or third tree hit. My Icon is actually the flippiest of them all.
Really want to see the Gauge! Sounds like something that can kick out my CE QMS

why would you want to do that?

every ghost I have has alot of HSS turn. I have Makos and Comets that fly more stable than my Ghosts. Though my Gravities do fly stable until the second or third tree hit. My Icon is actually the flippiest of them all.

The Metallic Pinnacles don't turn for me like my Gravity will. I'm sure you don't want to get into looking for a $30 mid, but it will be a non-turning Ghost. It still won't cover much further left than a Roc though.

$40+ dollars x 15 sitting in a box. I'd rather sell them :D

Latest posts