• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Let Me Tell You About the Scariest Throw of My Life

@ UConn, messing around on an open field outside my building. Field is about 380' downhill to the road. So I was throwing a Roc. I crank one just perfect, and caught the wind just right. It *soars* toward the road where a new Honda Accord is sitting at the stop light.

Oh $%&*.

Headed straight for the window, the Roc hits a "No Parking" sign post that I couldn't even see from the top of the hill (about 2" wide) and drops to the ground.

Lucky.

My longest Roc drive ever. :)

Beetard: Yeah thats the hole. I usually throw a comet now. Like you said, Rocs outdrive it and putters flip. Or try a QJLS, you might throw it too far but ive nearly aced it a few times with a QJ.

Once I almost hit a little girl, but she actually out ran the disc as it was hovering/fading towards her. Really funny thing to watch.

Hole One at Wickham Park...

My buddy Todd turned over a driver... it's like a 35' downhill hyzer to the basket... for a righty.. well his disc went straight... only problem going straight is there is a road there... my buddy TAGGED a bus going by from probably 385-415' away or so.

Latest posts