• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Let's talk about the Surge!

Are you a fan of the Surge?

• Total voters
Am I the only one that's a little suprised by the yes to no ratio rusults of this poll. Only one person so far is not a fan. That should say alot about the surge.

Most people who aren't Surge fans don't know what they're missing. I think Discraft advertizes it as their most popular driver, and maybe their second most popular disc overall after the Buzzz.

I never noticed them as a separate Surge entry. Thanks, I'll be trying one out next order. If it is better for me than the 150 Sirius Orion LS, I'll be very happy. I really like the regular Surge already.
Just keep in mind that the 150 is slightly understable (.5 rating) versus the standard Surge at 1.7 (depending on material). Once it beats in, it does a really, really nice long, shallow turn with a predictable fade.

Just keep in mind that the 150 is slightly understable (.5 rating) versus the standard Surge at 1.7 (depending on material). Once it beats in, it does a really, really nice long, shallow turn with a predictable fade.

Actually, that sounds even better.