• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lets talk combo!!!

Kc Roc, broke in dx Roc, beat DX Roc

thirded, this is my current set up, im having trouble seeing the use of an overstable mid, i do alright powering down on a xXx if i need to go left in less than 150-200 ft, or if there is wind and you can beat rocs into 3 different beautiful stages of stability that is the equivalent of sexy butter

from basket to 150'- wiz
Roc- 150-300 tailwind or light to no head/cross wind
xXx- 100-250 head or cross wind

Last edited:
z wasp, z buzzz, z comet. covers any and all midrange shots i could ever imagine. and they all feel similar in my hands and therefore always feel comfy when i am switching between them.
the trifector

I'm not a great player. I throw mids out to about 270 or so. Right now I throw:
170 X Comet (beat wicked flippy)
173 T-pro Comet
170 KC Roc
176 DX Roc (very still, feels like KCpro)
176 DX Roc (weak ass new DX, may replace a comet when it gets beat enough)

At times I have thrown all comets and keep putting a 178 ESP Wasp in my bag because I really think it should work well for me. I just can't get it to do what I want, so I take it back out.

Oh so combo is
Roc/Comet

Nebulas and Opto Fuses, FTW! I'm a rebel, yeah!!!1!1!

Z and X Buzzz's get me pretty much all I need. I have a Comet, but I stil hate it. I let the kids play with that one.

Some kind of Z/CryZtal Buzzz and my beat half to death S Warrior. I also carry a Comet, sometomes, and always more than one Buzzz.