• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Linbrook Park DGC just minutes from Knob Hill in Franklin Park, PA

I've played Linbrook a number of times this summer usually after a round at Knob Hill. I understand what you mean about the course being a challenge to navigate, but I figured it out after a couple of plays. Finding the 1st tee is almost as tough as getting to #4 from #3. Tee pads will go a long way to improve this course overall!! And the signs look great.

Glad to hear an update on the course, Chris. I grew up in Butler, and come up to visit family a few times a year, and playing Linbrook is one of the things I always look forward to. It's truly an awesome course. Some of the most memorable holes I've ever played. The pic on DGCR of 7's approach/green was my computer background for a long while. Gorgeous hole.

I really hope the back 9 pans out, because I think a fully competed Linbrook would be the best course in the area, which is saying something. I look forward to seeing the course continue to progress!

Yeah, if you can find Hole 1, you can probably find your way around.

It's actually kind nice...it's kept the crowds down for the first 2 years.

Soon, we will have a course Kiosk with full map. Tee signs, and looking like 2 sets of concrete tees!!

And thanks for the kind words Qikly. I designed a lot of the Moraine course, and had always hoped that Linbrook would be able to compete with the beauty of that course. If I ever get the permission to finish the back 9, I think it will be up there for sure. The back 9 really makes all of the holes on the front 9 make sense!!

One advantage Pittsburgh has an area is a a nice combo of woods and hills. As a course designer, it must be nice to start with that as your pallette.