• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

looking for competition in DFW texas

mitchdrums

i just moved here from cincinnati ohio 4 months ago, and i don't really know many people. i was wondering if anyone would like to meet somewhere for maybe a weekly tag competition or just to play for bragging rights or share tips and experience. i go to harrington to practice everyday, it's not a bad course, the closest one to my house. but i also go to bear creak and been to zboaz and others. anyone interested let me know.

There are lots of players in the area. I don't live there but I play out there some since my brother lives there. I am sure you will get some good responses. Hey chopz33 do you play at Bill Allen? I really like that little course.

I live right next to Greenbelt in Carrollton. Play it pretty much every Saturday morning. Make it out to Bear Creek every once and a while but usually go more towards Lake Lewisville and LL Woods area. Shoot me a PM though if you ever want to make it out this way. I'm always down for more people to play with.

i live in those houses right by Bill Allen and play there pretty much every day. Greenbelt is ony a few miles away and is an ok course. I have yet to really figure out the whole thing since that other course is under constuction across the road. Lake Lewisville is a really good course and i did play LL Woods a few weeks ago but the wind was gusting about 20-25 mph and that isnt a very nice course for those conditions. I have days off during the week, so always looking to shoot a round with others. PM me anytime and we can set something up
Hoping to play Bear Creek in the next week or so...Last 2 times I've went away from my home course, i went to Shawnee Park in plano

Latest posts