• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for Orlando/Jacksonville, FL throwers FEB 28 - MAR 3

jsemales

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I'll be on a work trip from FEB 28 through MAR 03 in Orlando, FL. My days will be busy, but in the afternoons I'll be left to my own devices. I plan on playing a few different courses because I love the game and love exploring new areas. I'm looking for some people to meet up with and throw a round in the afternoons. The days I plan on hitting each park are flexible depending on who wants to come out. I've done my research and plan on playing the following courses:

1. Bill Frederick Park
- Equestrian
- T2: The Turkeynator
- Turkey Lake

2. River City Nature Park
- Alpha
- Barwick

3. Gordon Barnett Park
- North
- Parkside

Also, upon my departure on MAR 03, I'll be heading back North to Savannah, and I'm trying to stop and play New World DGC in Jacksonville. If anyone is interested in coming out and joining me, feel free to hit me up! Looking forward to meeting some new DG fanatics.

Nice selections, All those courses are on my wishlist to play over the next 6 to 8 months. I look forward to seeing the reviews.

I have played all of those courses except the new Equestrian course. Three of these courses (River City Alpha, Turkey Lake and Barnett North) are on my top ten Florida courses list (I've played over 63 FL courses so far). I live too far away to be able to throw a round with you in Orlando, but these courses are heavily played, so you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding someone to throw with at the courses, if no one on here responds.