• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Low-profile turnover putter

Another vote for the Swan. Swan Reborn for lower power turn and effortless hyzer flip to turnover. Swan 2 for higher power/slower turn. Low profile as it comes.

Nope, PA4 and Magic aren't nearly as low profile as Pure. Well, aside from Opto Pure, which are bloated.

Magics may be understable, but I don't agree with the low profile sentiment. The Shaman is a nice understable approach disc with a low profile.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far! I think at this moment I'm leaning toward a Colt, although I'd definitely get one in Star. It seems to fit the general understability I'm looking for, and I can get one off the shelf locally instead of having to order one. ;)

I picked up a Mirage a couple of weeks ago and I'm starting to like it more than my Wedge because it lands flat and sticks.

Well, I lost my understable driving putter this weekend (a Champion Dart), but I wasn't very fond of it anyway. :p So.. anyone happen to have any suggestions for a (drive and approach only) understable putter that will turn and hold that turn forever? :) I have a Super Stingray for that slot for my midrange, if it helps any. Thanks!

How about another dart? I know you said you weren't fond of it but you threw it till you lost it sooooo....;)

The Summit is a good one, as are the Shaman and Spike.

An Atom when used a lil bit is a great slow turnover. Proxy is about the same but a little more glide, holds low power straight really well with minimal fade, like, none at all. And the Mirage is likely more understable overall. All good discs, Pa4 is a great one too but not super low profile.

Gonna be the odd one out here... Aero! I couldn't play a round without an Aero. Also some of the most fun disc to watch float. They are just so slow!

Gateway Magic or Shaman. Magic is low profile and understable, Shaman is the lowest of profiles and understable.

Latest posts