• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Maybe GYRO is Just a Gimmick...

I like how they say "enjoyed mastering" then go on to say it "presented inconsistency problems" haha. Doesn't sound like they mastered it to me!

Interesting take on it though, makes you wonder if they didn't come up with a good enough design or if gyro is just a gimmick. Or if their ultimate goal was measured in distance (or flight path) and if perhaps the hassle and cost were too much and that's a cute little slam against all things gyro. IE costs too much to make, minor improvements in flight, so let's just say it sucks and drop the overmold line.

You know I posted this but glossed over that point. They're inconsistently mastered is all I can think of now hahaha.

I'd lean with costs. I personally have never seen anyone throw Lat's overmolds or in the used bins. However, I like the questions you posed and actually wonder if it's costs, excess bulk due to poor demand, inconsistency, or another issue.

You know I posted this but glossed over that point. They're inconsistently mastered is all I can think of now hahaha.

I'd lean with costs. I personally have never seen anyone throw Lat's overmolds or in the used bins. However, I like the questions you posed and actually wonder if it's costs, excess bulk due to poor demand, inconsistency, or another issue.

FWIW too.. The way I understand it the Gyro push engages at about 75 percent or so thru flight when right before the fade kicks in.. It's the last 10' of straight push where it holds the line before the fade gets too strong.

Asking Casey to stop posting false/misleading info is like asking a dog to stop chasing squirrels.

If he ever works for a news outlet, we're doomed.

Great analogy. Even if I don't change him, which I highly doubt we all could, I hope I help new players realize he's not a source of information.

Asking Casey to stop posting false/misleading info is like asking a dog to stop chasing squirrels.

If he ever works for a news outlet, we're doomed.

I would then be reading a monitor most of the time. Oh and having a hard time keeping up with Trump in the last 20 min with what obviously false info he said o changed his stance yet again in one hour, not just a Biden single misquote in a long speech. :D