• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

the newer runs of McPro's can be almost DX plastic soft. the older runs are hard KC Pro Aviar stiff.

i wonder what paul gets from these. in the last few weeks since I've been eyeing them up they are flying off the shelf. like a ton of them. good for him he deserves it.

the newer runs of McPro's can be almost DX plastic soft. the older runs are hard KC Pro Aviar stiff.

I'm sad to hear this. I have the (earlier) very stiff McPro Avairs and love them for that board stiffness Ditto that with the McPro Roc3s.

Haven't gotten the most recent runs, so I don't know if they're as firm. But if they aren't, that'd be disappointing.

Oh well... it's what the 4peat World Champ wants from these, so whatever they do is good by me.

This. Innova needs to get back to using better plastics. The champ coming out now is nice, but the star and KC/MC is garbo.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This! Especially the latest Star plastic runs.

my latest batch of mcpros are pretty darn stiff. loving the feel of these a ton. gonna putt with the oranges i got for now and keep my white 3x in the bag. i don't think these will stay around in the colder weather, I'm hoping my dx ones stiffen up to the stiffness of these. been a while since my putting has been so consistent. it isn't just the disc as I've been practicing more but either way I'm nailing putts from farther and farther out.

my latest batch of mcpros are pretty darn stiff. loving the feel of these a ton. gonna putt with the oranges i got for now and keep my white 3x in the bag. i don't think these will stay around in the colder weather, I'm hoping my dx ones stiffen up to the stiffness of these. been a while since my putting has been so consistent. it isn't just the disc as I've been practicing more but either way I'm nailing putts from farther and farther out.

Same here

I bought some from the first release through last year's first 3X release, and the 3X aren't anywhere near as firm as the "originals". Not even close. They are stiffer than the 2X but still pretty soft in the grand scheme of things.

None of them come close to being as stiff as the first signed 100 after his first championship though.

I bought some from the first release through last year's first 3X release, and the 3X aren't anywhere near as firm as the "originals". Not even close. They are stiffer than the 2X but still pretty soft in the grand scheme of things.

None of them come close to being as stiff as the first signed 100 after his first championship though.

what innova should've done is just be transparent like their kissing cousin Discmania and describe what attributes specific batches/runs have.

for instance Discmania have the P2 (putter thats eerily similar to the McPro Aviar) in pro/P plastic that are marked P-P2 but they also have specific runs/batches marked K-P2 that are super stiff old school KC-Pro aviar stiff.

because some might prefer the softer almost DX of the newer runs and others like the super duper stiff KC pro like older batches.

I just sold some used old stamp McPro's that even when over a year old and beaten in to 7/10 were still noticeably stiffer than brand new stamped ones.

what innova should've done is just be transparent like their kissing cousin Discmania and describe what attributes specific batches/runs have.

for instance Discmania have the P2 (putter thats eerily similar to the McPro Aviar) in pro/P plastic that are marked P-P2 but they also have specific runs/batches marked K-P2 that are super stiff old school KC-Pro aviar stiff.

because some might prefer the softer almost DX of the newer runs and others like the super duper stiff KC pro like older batches.

I just sold some used old stamp McPro's that even when over a year old and beaten in to 7/10 were still noticeably stiffer than brand new stamped ones.
lShXpkql.jpg

qY3VlcDl.jpg

Just a heads up.There are some KP2's out in the wild with the new stamp as well.They are the real deal for sure!

Just wait until they put the "Disc Golf Grand Slam" bottom stamp on them at the end of next month.....

Let the countdown begin. Wondering what the Grand Slam/USDGC bottom stamp is going to look like. I assume they've probably had it designed for a while now, just in case.

Can't believe nobody posted this yet. There is a pic of the new Grand Slam bottom stamp on the Innova pro shop page.

http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/mcpro-aviar.html

No idea how to link the pictures here, sorry.

If that's the real stamp I'll just say I was hoping for more.

I have to say I was a little underwhelmed by the stamp as well. I'll still probably pick a few up though, just because.

I have to say I was a little underwhelmed by the stamp as well. I'll still probably pick a few up though, just because.

I think the Grand Slam stamp is fine. I'd rather have that than have them overdo it into some atrocity.

I ordered some over the weekend. Within two days, they were sold out.

Latest posts