• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Million Dollar Shot

BTW Danger,
Don't forget to add this picture to the Cool DG photos thread too.

Awesome thread. Thanks for posting those pics.

Too bad you didn't leave it there for all to see. Maybe you'd even be responisible for getting a utility worker into disc golf! :)

The slingshot we bought was the 'slightly upgraded' model with the wrist strap. It folds up and fits nicely into one of the pockets in the bag. We thought about buying marbles, but just used rocks. It worked LOL.

Oh, and if I had left it there, somebody else would have gotten it for sure. Pretty much every group that played through took a few shots at it. It was just too tempting not to!!!

i do like to see discs stuck in crazy spots

The slingshot we bought was the 'slightly upgraded' model with the wrist strap. It folds up and fits nicely into one of the pockets in the bag. We thought about buying marbles, but just used rocks. It worked LOL.

Oh, and if I had left it there, somebody else would have gotten it for sure. Pretty much every group that played through took a few shots at it. It was just too tempting not to!!!

You may want to double check local laws about sling shots just in case there are ever any over zealous cops in the park. A former friend of mine was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon due to a sling shot. Apparently they were classified differently if they included a wrist brace but it varies depending on where you are.

Charges were eventually dropped but there is the potential for a major hassle if you run into the wrong cop.

You may want to double check local laws about sling shots just in case there are ever any over zealous cops in the park. A former friend of mine was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon due to a sling shot. Apparently they were classified differently if they included a wrist brace but it varies depending on where you are.

Charges were eventually dropped but there is the potential for a major hassle if you run into the wrong cop.

F*** the po-lice!

I ddn't think I'd EVER see that one again!

First time was maybe in 2002 or 03, I don't recall exactly - pretty freakin awesome!

It's kind of surprising, but a ton of people out at the course all say they have seen this before. I don't know how true that is, but we all have photographic evidence that it's possible now. I mean, I looked at it today and you can't even tell that there are two wires there!

It's kind of surprising, but a ton of people out at the course all say they have seen this before. I don't know how true that is, but we all have photographic evidence that it's possible now. I mean, I looked at it today and you can't even tell that there are two wires there!

That's crazy! Def a 1 in a million shot!