• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most DGCR Mmbrs you've played with?

TheWCG

* Ace Member *
Over the past couple months, I gotten the opportunity to play with a lot of Members on DGCR. Thanks mainly to the always running "Illinois Members" Thread by ArchType. And I honestly gotta say, I haven't met a bad member yet!!:thmbup:
Just curious, How many member have you played with? Good experience? Bad experience? I'm just curious on how many DGCR member you've played with?

So far, I have total of 19 DGCR members and still counting....
-you can name them all if you want but I'm too lazy at the moment. Most are in my friends list if your really curious...
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

um....only 3 i think

well 5 if you count these guys i played with once who get their courses on here and review, they just dont post in the forums

Do we need to differentiate between people we played with and then found out they were on DGCR or people we introduced to DGCR . . . I have played with a ton of people from DGCR but really only met up with people from DGCR a handful of times.

Do we need to differentiate between people we played with and then found out they were on DGCR or people we introduced to DGCR . . . I have played with a ton of people from DGCR but really only met up with people from DGCR a handful of times.

no exact numbers?!?

I'm somewhere around 20. All were great. I've gotten to play guide on a few courses with a few travelers and that's always a blast. I just got off the phone with Mando, and we're headed down to the Upstate tomorrow to hit a few courses, and maybe the IDGC or a course or two in Columbia on Wednesday.

Trying to remember them all...

I played with 5 DGCR members, 3 DGR (exclusively post on DGR) members and I've played with 3 world champs - <10 Am Champ Lil Bob Bryant III, Dave Wiggins Jr and a short 3 holes with Avery Jenkins.

2 that post here regularily. RussMB and jdggna. A few others I've played with but don't post here are G-MIL, and a few hometown people (including my father) that only are on this site because of me. So they don't really count. I say 2.

Latest posts