• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Most Over stable Disc

Both of my Rasks are first run... and before we go through this again, that is how Marshall Street labeled them. They were selling first runs and second runs at the same time.

Stego, Justice, and Rask keep getting mentioned for a reason.

Most overstable disc I've run across in nearly 20 years of playing was a super flat Z Nuke OS. No glide and no distance. Its like throwing a table saw blade. There isn't a wind out there that would affect this thing.

I also have a Z glow Nuke that is really flat and almost cruelly overstable.

Dave D. played around with some Boss's and Destroyers and a test stability process back in 2009. the Boss's were Champ, the D's were Star.
Both models were ground seeking bricks that would start to turn as soon as they left your hand. They was no identifying marks on them, they had regular stamps, but you would know if you had one.
Vibram VP's, especially the softer ones, are also earth sucking bricks.

I had some goofy ass Big Z Mantis misprint that I could not throw 100 feet. I have no idea what they did to that thing or why, but I could throw it on a roller angle and it would still get back and down to the ground before I could finish my follow through. I left that thing on the course and it probably deterred someone from ever playing again. For normal molds, the spirit is probably my number 1.

Stego is the only disc I've ever FH roller'd and it go right.

It's stupid. Never thrown anything like it.

These came in the mail yesterday. They remind me of a fresh board flat shur grip from 06/07. They bring the beef. I probably wont bag them, but may want them at sea level...
deebcf7bb50e60d73db3c120da8a21e3.jpg

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

There are a lot of super os molds out there. A 175g C-Line PD2 was the most OS disc I ever tried. Just uselessly os even on my forehand throws.

I've had a couple FAF Firebirds that were massively os but I still find those useful because they're slower.

In my bag/cart right now a Champion Firebird with a mild dome is the most os I use.