• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Most Over stable Disc

I threw a buddy's Flick when I lived in CO(which would have made it even more OS), and it was truly like a faster Firebird. Maybe even stayed straight longer. Bought one when I moved back to Indiana, and it was maybe the most overstable disc I've ever thrown. And that's at ~600' ASL. Traded it off after one round because it was unusable.

Seems like Flicks must vary quite a bit.

I threw a buddy's Flick when I lived in CO(which would have made it even more OS), and it was truly like a faster Firebird. Maybe even stayed straight longer. Bought one when I moved back to Indiana, and it was maybe the most overstable disc I've ever thrown. And that's at ~600' ASL. Traded it off after one round because it was unusable.

Seems like Flicks must vary quite a bit.

Most Flicks I've thrown have been pretty consistent. They have a flat portion of flight before they fade out pretty hard. I did have to take a Z Flick out of my bag couple years ago because it got flippy. I don't know how, but it wanted to turn over on headwind shots. A flippy disc with no glide just produces poor shots.

I don't doubt that there are some ridiculously overstable Flicks out there though.

Latest posts