• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] most overstable buzzz plastic?

Ti vs Glow Buzzz

Anyone have both?

What about the big Z plastic? I'm assuming that it's not more overstable but I haven't tried it yet.

I don't have any Ti buzzes, not a huge fan of that plastic but I have 5-6 glow buzzes stashed at home and 5 tenth anniversary edition buzzes and the 10th anniversary ones are way more stable. I keep 1 esp, 1 z-buzz and 1 10th anniversary in the bag and that us way more stable than the z one as well. Its pricey tho :/

Ti buzzzs vary,when i threw them they were less sta le than a new z and flipped over some,i have heard people say they had some os ones but it wasnt consistent. For me,in current production the glos have always been the most os,i havnt thrown the recent z runs .

Overall the first runs/2nd first runs and old barstamps were all os

^^ yeah thats me too.. the one Ti i tossed was pretty much lazer beem straight and more understable then an elite-z

I have started throwing the Buzzz in the last year or two. I was looking for something durable. However, still understable on par with a Skeeter. I like the Skeeter in DX. However, they go too flippy too fast in DX. Tried a champion Skeeter and it was just not the same.

This brought me to the Buzzz. I have tried them all. I was suprised that my glo Buzzz & both my Ti Buzzz' are about as stable as my Roc3. I still get a nice straigh flight when thrown flat. However, had more fade than expected. They take a bit more anhyzer than my Skeeters or seasond rocs to get a slow turn.

My 172 Ti Buzzz is over a year old and you can see scratch marks on it. However, there is not 1 nick on it. Ti is so durable. If you want a more beefy Buzzz than a supercolor or FLX, I like both glow & Ti.

Buzzz Ti is now my favorite beadless neutral midrange.

Last edited:
What booter said in my experience. My TI buzzz definitely has some turn on a solid rip. I'd suggest a flat 180g glow buzzz. I got one from Hastings and it was exactly what I was looking for.

Those 2 complimented each other beautifully for me. Although I throw dx/kc/champ rocs now

Last edited:
glo z all the way. I had an early ti that flew almost like a wasp & loved it. when I lost it I bought a few more as replacements, all stickered 177+, but they were not consistent at all and at least one was almost flippy. glo z seems to always mold up the same.

Glo Z, look for a lightly sunken flight plate. Less glide, good HSS. I don't think the plastic matters, but that bit of negative-dome does. Buzzzes with higher shoulder or the occasional domed one are always more neutral for me (eg, my LE ghost stamped DGLO 10year glo Z (OMG) Buzzz is very neutral). Those and the 10yrs are the most turn resistant I've found. I've not thrown one as o/s as my Wasp (stock, Z, flat).

I'm also in the boat where my one TI Buzzz was a hyzer-flipper out of the box, even with it being flat as can be.

Domey 10th annys are as Overstable as wasps. Those 10th annys are the most stable buzzes ive ever seen. I wouldn't say GLO Z is MORE STABLE id just say it stays stable for longer.

Domey 10th annys are as Overstable as wasps. Those 10th annys are the most stable buzzes ive ever seen. I wouldn't say GLO Z is MORE STABLE id just say it stays stable for longer.

Same with the domey 2nd run OG barstamps. Beef city.

Hm. Only threw 6 or so holes with that guy (got it purely for decoration), but it was a way different disc than my "stock" 10yr. More toward a Meteor than a Wasp - bit of turn, tons of glide.

I guess I never got why people want discs that are really excel at going straight to be overstable in the first place.

TI ... duh' Nate doss bagged(s?) one and says like a wasp.

Just no Titanium buzzz when this thread came up though

but discraft makes the best plastic and is the most consistent big manufacture.. how could that be?!

A flippy buzzz is an extreme failure.

then any buzz with a high PLH would work

it doesnt have to necessarily be a 10 year

:hfive::thmbup: