• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Unique baskets/targets you have putted into

watch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=xTRCloDK_5s
Cortes Island has some crazy baskets.. The Darth Vader homemade one is crazy it has spikes on top and it's open so you can drop one right in with a hammer. A good chunk of the public course uses propane tanks with a rubber isolator mounted on wood. The "bong" goes on forever.

I have my rotator as well..
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTRCloDK_5s

Damn I can never make YouTube links work.. Haha help!?

I just posted this in the "cool disc golf photo thread", but it's probably more applicable here.

I don't know who made these.

attachment.php

That almost looks like a marksman basket. Where's that?

That almost looks like a marksman basket. Where's that?

He mentioned in Steamboat Springs Colorado in early 2000's before the development of even the Bullseye by Gateway. At that time the Ching/Innova Skill shot and the Franklin Basket were the only production baskets out.

Seems like once the Smaller baskets were in production, the Ski resort might use the Gateway Bullseye or not due to price being that of a Mach III or V and wait until the MVP Precision basket Came out with the interchangeable tops you can buy from them so they can switch the baskets for one of the rounds of a PDGA XT style tournament, tier up to the Ski lodge though the Baskets that the MVP Precision come on if using the full chains are only good for up to C tier.

Pick your poison:

Baskets.jpg

Baskets-2.jpg

Baskets-3.jpg

Lets see what baskets there are that I can name without looking them up.
Quest AT with the Golf Ball style top, though the rare metal pole baskets the company made in 2000's not the more common all plastic model
Discraft Chainstar lite
DGA Mach II both models old and new, the Mach X or V hard to tell
Areo/Ayro basket the white one very front of pic 2
Gateway, both the Bullseye and the Titian models
Innova, Sport and the Discatcher
Discmania, Portable lite
The One that is no name brand that has single set of chains looks like a Discatcher but is not and is not the Park Sport made for Discmania
MVP/Axiom the Pro model
Prodigy A1 and A2 baskets
The Wham-O basket
Dynamic Disc Patriot maybe a Marksman repainted
Latitude 64 Patriot equivalent
The homemade basket with the dome in final picture next to the Patriot
and the brand that had the alien on the baskets top
Gyro basket, the one in picture 3 with the dome to the basket top next to the lime green Latitude 64 basket.

That is all I know for baskets.