• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most valuable find??

Just some gay aviator glasses and a few discs here and there. Most of them are marked and returned. A few keepers here and there.

Just some gay aviator glasses

excuse me? gay aviators? unless they were aviators made for women (ie pink, not uniformly shaded, etc.) aviators cannot be gay. They're practically like a wedding band. Is Top Gun gay? I thought not. :cool:

Your differ is begged:
dangle_reno911.jpg

I always seem to find DX Valks. Some like brand new, some beat up. Once found a nicely broken in Dynamic Discs pot leaf dye job. Called the guy's number to return it. When he got to my place he wanted to give me $5 as a reward, but I told him to pay it forward. I have yet to find anything of great value.

Hubby found a $20 and a $10 on the course last week. He then shortly "found" a Stalker at the local disc store.

I've found a wallet before with a few bucks in it. Promptly returned it.

Otherwise just discs, and a handfull of change.

ive found a phone and a whole wardrobe over time(yes even socks, shoes, and underwear),

Wanna know why you find womens underwear on the course? It belongs to some disc chick who forgot that she wore the kind of underwear that gives her a wedgie when she throws. It became such a pain in the butt that she just decided to discard them to improve her game:D

I found and returned a flat top Climo Glow Roc. Was a $60 disc and the guy was pretty happy to get it back.

excuse me? gay aviators? unless they were aviators made for women (ie pink, not uniformly shaded, etc.) aviators cannot be gay. They're practically like a wedding band. Is Top Gun gay? I thought not. :cool:

And yes, the volleyball scene in Top Gun is super-duper gay. And were all the locker room scenes really necessary? Gayer than a "pro-family" conservative senator.

I've found three or four cell phones over the years, a couple of sets of keys, and lots of discs...

I have found "Recreational Items", I'm hoping I don't have to explain that one.

Me too, but the bag of items that I found was mostly seeds.:(

Lost: Way too many damn discs over time... But most costly loss was an exceptionally bad ass pair of Armani sunglasses. I did have them like 3 years before i lost them, and the were a little banged up, but damn if they weren't the greatest glasses I ever owned.

Found: Recently I found a unmarked champion groove (which was sweet since I was refusing to actually purchase one) with a sweet dynamic disc dye job, well actually my ladyfriend found the disc, and then walked about 10' ahead a found me a $215 pair of Maui Jim sunglasses... Seemed like karma was just doing me a solid.

Lost:
1. Brand new Beast in star plastic at Dretzka park. First throw of it's existence. Looked for it for over an hour. -$19.
2. Ring at Dretzka with a black onyx. This was quite a few years ago, and it was a cool ring.

Lost & Found:
1. Quarter-ounce at a bowl hole at Dretzka. Set it down, played the rest of the round, went home, and then returned to find it later that day in the same place I left it. Whew!

Found:
1. Plenty of discs. Always try to contact the person, never had a successful return however.
2. A pink can cozy at Token Creek a couple of years back. Had a girl's name on it. It was like 90°, and I was more than happy to use it for the rest of the day as my beers didn't stay cold for long. Can't seem to rid my self of it though.

WTF?

I once found a cellphone and tried calling ten different numbers to see who's it was because I would want my cellphone back. No one answered so a few holes later a used it as a projectile to get a disc out of a tree and ended up smashing it. Two holes later a dude comes walking by asking if I've seen his cellphone. I couldn't tell him the truth so I said I hadn't seen it. I think I did him a favor anyway because the cellphone was a piece of crap.

really? wtf is wrong with you? Kinda boggles my mind at how unrespective people are of others property! I mean would you have liked it if someone found YOUR cellphone and then proceeded to throw it at a tree repeatedly? You know losing your phone would suck considering ALL of your contacts are saved into THAT phone...you have a thumbs down from me!

I once found a cellphone and tried calling ten different numbers to see who's it was because I would want my cellphone back. No one answered so a few holes later a used it as a projectile to get a disc out of a tree and ended up smashing it. Two holes later a dude comes walking by asking if I've seen his cellphone. I couldn't tell him the truth so I said I hadn't seen it. I think I did him a favor anyway because the cellphone was a piece of crap.
You, sir, are a douche.

Latest posts