• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Movement in top 10

Not only that but I just don't get his reasoning. How does Lakeside not have a wow factor?

I thought he just didn't like having to pay some much money. He griped about the $40 in both of his reviews. There was definitely a certain amount of copying and pasting going on with his reviews.

Houston, we have a problem

Noticed a new comer today...Winter Park out.
Winter Park once top ten, now on the verge of being knocked out of the top 25.
Anyone know why Whippin Post is not listed in the top 25 ?
It's not my cross to bear, but WP has had 20 reviews for awhile and has a high enough rating to be there.

Winter Park is probably my favorite course, but I haven't wanted to review until I get up there again. The place would pretty much have had to blow up for me to not give it a 5.

Winter Park once top ten, now on the verge of being knocked out of the top 25.
Anyone know why Whippin Post is not listed in the top 25 ?
It's not my cross to bear, but WP has had 20 reviews for awhile and has a high enough rating to be there.
IIRC Whipping Post used to be in the top 10. Not sure why but I think it's a slow updating list.

It used to be 10,then it was 20. I wasn't aware that it moved up to 21. When did that happen ? I just figured Chuck Kennedy sabotaged the DGCR data bank due to crossing fairways at Paw Paw.

Didn't realize Winter Park just pulled a 3 rated review. The line about having to hit 10 inch gaps is just dumb. There MIGHT be two holes that are plinko-ish, but even on those there's lines to hit.

Nope. This thread started 6-11-2011 (when it was 20 to be eligible) and Selah was not in the top ten.

maybe i am thinking of the top courses for the states then. Nj has one which is like a 2.1 or something but it has over ten reviews.