• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Music while throwing?

Id like to get one of those NANO thingys to listen to whil Im playing solo.
Not like Id even know how put tunes those things.
Any suggestions on what one I should get.
"Back In The Day" I only had a Walk Man.

So we can pretty much do as we like , good to know you can't be bothered. Seriously though it's a matter of etiquette to be quiet while people are throwing.

I think you're missing my point. I can be bothered by plenty of things. And I come from a ball golf background so I'm very familiar with etiquette. I'm just saying that it shouldn't be the huge deal that some people are making it. If someone likes music but someone they are playing with doesn't, the person who likes music just shouldn't play it and that should be fine. And, inversely, the comments about certain types of music being just noise and it being extremely inconsiderate etc etc are just as over blown.

41BF633HnML._AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/iSP110-Portable-Amplified-Stereo-Speaker/dp/B002OH5DB8/ref=pd_bxgy_e_img_c

$11
They actually sound pretty decent.

I usually play some pink floyd or shuffle

Good post all around

I have a ton of music on my phone and its pretty loud and has a headphone jack as well. I just play it if I know the course is empty. If there are people out ill jug plug in the headphones until I stumble into a group and join up.