• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Motion

Is it a Quasar killer for you?

how is a motion even close to a quasar?

every quasar i have thrown has turn not to mention its a totally different speed class, but who knows, the FR shocks were about as flippy as an amp, so you never know! :popcorn:

My FR Shocks all flew as HSS as my FR Volts, if not more.

Either way the Motion is shorter than a Quasar, and more OS, that I'll agree with.

Quasars are a bit longer than the Tesla, Motion and Inertia, but I haven't felt the need to carry them since few holes require a DD in the first place. Helps me learn the new discs by not carrying too many molds.

I threw a Cannon for a few weeks but from what I understand the yellows were more OS than normal.

how is a motion even close to a quasar?

every quasar i have thrown has turn not to mention its a totally different speed class, but who knows, the FR shocks were about as flippy as an amp, so you never know! :popcorn:

Never said it was. I just asked if it was a disc that would replace the Quasar in his bag. Asked and answered. ...get back in the closet already ;-)

I took my Motion and Inspire out to test yesterday...Strong winds put my focus on the Motion. My disc is a red, flat, 169g. I've got my Tesla a little broken in to where it turns just a touch on a flat headwind shot followed by a minimal fade. On a similar shot the Motion does not turn and has a strong fade. Even at 169 I was able to flex it into any of the wind I faced and trust it to come back. I was impressed with the relative distance I was getting as the Motion was flying as far as my Tesla/Inertia. FH it was good as I expected and is the most OAT resistant MVP disc for my FH yet.

Same story with my samples. I'm editing the video right now (Should be up tonight) and you'll see I'm throwing anhyzers into headwinds with full confidence. I'm finding it very reliable, with the description of a longer Resistor holding true.

Seeing that you bag a Stiletto, have you thrown the Motion enough to draw any comparisons? I've never thrown one, just kind of curious. I'm guessing the Stiletto is a bit more OS?

Same story with my samples. I'm editing the video right now (Should be up tonight) and you'll see I'm throwing anhyzers into headwinds with full confidence. I'm finding it very reliable, with the description of a longer Resistor holding true.

Seeing that you bag a Stiletto, have you thrown the Motion enough to draw any comparisons? I've never thrown one, just kind of curious. I'm guessing the Stiletto is a bit more OS?

The Stiletto is a bit faster, which accentuates the LSS. It's also more nose angle sensitive than my Motion.

I also agree with the faster Resistor comparison. I'm interested in getting a max weight to pair with my 169g.

I honestly didn't see a huge difference between my max weights and 170's my first day throwing them. Maybe after a few more rounds I will.

if this is basically a longer banshee/resistor type disc, it could be nice.

i don't know how i could ever get rid of my xxx for the rollers though. dat blunt edge

I like it a lot. That's all.

Parked 3 holes today at fort snelling with it and the tesla/inertia were shinning on the golf course with room to fly.

I have my Motion ordered, Einstein stamp. I not for sure if I am going to throw this or hang it beside my LE Tesla. It will probably be too fast for me anyway, the Tesla is my upper limit for speed.

Its the same speed just a lot more stability overall. Straight beef and really most people could get by with a shock/resistor IMO but it feels better in the hand to me and fights torque at 350+ better than any MVP disc yet. Its a longer and IMO better resistor. I love the resistor but it always felt small. Not sure if I will carry them both but after the first few rounds I like the added D of the motion but same lines powered down as a resistor really. Only big difference with the discs I see would be when they start to break in A LOT more.

Latest posts