• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MVP Themed Discgolf Tournament

When you register for the mvp Fanatic Frenzy you will have the opportunity to purchase an additional MVP disc of your choice for only $11 ....this includes Eclipse models :)

Sounds like a good idea to get people to try a new company they haven't given a chance. I think it would level the playing field if they made a two disc maximum for the second round. The poor guys who just picked up a fairway or the new DD might not have the best experience.
From the perspective of a guy with half a dozen MVP molds I'd have to agree that this would be the way to go. However I might up the limit to 3 (driver, mid, putter) as Simsbury can be a bit challenging. Another suggestion could be to let people play from the shorts with only one disc or the longs with as many as they'd like.

Latest update:
Sponsors of the MVP Fanatic Frenzy , soul Flight disc golf has contributed to the prizes as well as Nutsac bags has donated a nutsac as one of the prizes...more sponsors to come!

I'm a Gateway and Vibram dude, but I'm registered and plan on putting on a motherf'n clinic at my home course. Who else want summa Deebo?!

This will be my first tournament. I am not all that apprehensive about playing people that bag alot of mvp when all I currently have is 3 anodes. I chose an inertia and envy and I think those 2 along with my daughter's (she is 3 but the disc is hot pink and she loves it) amp which is pretty os should cover pretty much anything. Mainly just lloking to have fun and meet some new people.

This will be my 1st tournament. Not really worried about people who bag alot of mvp. I have 3 anodes I putt with, I picked an inertia for my free disc and purchased an envy along with it. My daughter has an amp I will borrow, and that should cover pretty much any shot. Mainly just looking to have fun and meet people

:wall: I just noticed the one event in our local series that is a ctier is the same day so unless I stink it up at the first couple and am already out of the running I probly wont be attending ugh

Announcement: I've updated registration to allow for up to three additional MVP discs to be purchased with registration for only $11 each...it's a good chance to play a fun event, and test out some cool MVP plastic for a great price!

Question: can i just put "neutron distance Driver" or "Neutron Tesla/Motion/Impulse" as the disc i choose? They should be released by then, but i don't know which one i will choose or what weight i desire. Basically what i'm saying is if i prereg do i have to choose a current production MVP/Axiom disc?

Hey king james^ absolutely ... You can put in for distance drivers that will be out but are not out yet... I will work with you to help you out... Weights are not guaranteed but I can ask for a preference. Just register and put the disc you are wanting... Keep in mind you can also buy 3 additional discs of your choice for $11 each :)

Latest posts