• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MY SNOWBLOWER VS THE DISC GOLF COURSE....

Phantom Discs

Eagle Member
I have played the last three days. On Thursday I was bored so I ended up snow blowing the course by my house. I have a rider so It was not very exhausting (well not at all). It only took 3 hours and I really enjoyed it so the time just flew by. As far as the police well he drove into the park looked at me and went on his way. 20 minutes later a Park and Rec truck drives by. The whole time I am thinking this is it. Nope he looked and kept going. So here are some pics. It was a great few days. No one lost any discs and no need for ribbons.

1_zps4d18762d.jpg

1a_zpsc1e0ca87.jpg

3_zpse593cb68.jpg

3a_zpsc80ce8a0.jpg

4_zps453d041c.jpg

Whoa. That's serious. BRP was in pretty good shape yesterday with some similar work done. This is even more serious though.

What course? :)

Looks Great

Nice job, putting that riding snow blower to good use. That looks like Twin Lakes Park to me. When I saw the baskets cemented into the tires I knew I had been there before. I bet it was (relatively) easy to clear too; it's flat, 9 holes, and has clearly defined fairways. That first round after you finished must have felt sweet, no time wasted hunting for discs in the snow.

Yes it is Twin lakes.... The best part is that your legs do not get tired from walking in the snow.

We have had about another two inches. The paths and area around the basket are still pretty clean.

I will be shoveling the course on Thursday. We should be in the 30's on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

So, what would it take to get you to move to the Ann Arbor area? :hfive: