• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mystere??

Loving the Mystere!! I'm surprised there isn't more chat about this mold!! It is the longer Hatchet that I was hoping it would be!!!

Bump. Is the Mystere going to come out in production anytime soon? Anytime not-so-soon? And in what plastics? TIA

Bump. Is the Mystere going to come out in production anytime soon? Anytime not-so-soon? And in what plastics? TIA

I've heard from a somewhat reliable source that Innova is using it for CFR releases only. No idea if they plan on changing that.

I've heard from a somewhat reliable source that Innova is using it for CFR releases only. No idea if they plan on changing that.

If that is true I won't waste my time with it. :thmbdown: I dislike discs that aren't readily available.

If that is true I won't waste my time with it. :thmbdown: I dislike discs that aren't readily available.

I assume it will make it to production at some point. Seems like most new innova drivers make it to production.

Bought a first run 175g Mystere and got it yesterday. Basically, it's somewhere between an archon and a Daedalus. The rim feels more like a destroyer/wraith in hand. I see myself using it only for hyzer flips, giving it a pretty steep hyzer angle and plenty of snap with a low release, it will hyzer flip all the way over to flat, go a little anhyzer at about 70% of the flight, then fade back out slightly at the end of the flight. It does crush pretty far (400ft+) and the extra glide is very noticeable. It should be a good disc for me to throw hyzer flip hallway shots and I agree with the numbers on Innova's website 11, 6, -3, 2.

Looking to what comes out first: production S-Line CD3s, or production Star Mysteres. Chances are that if I like the one that comes out first, it probably goes into my bag and I don't even bother trying the other one...

Bought a first run 175g Mystere and got it yesterday. Basically, it's somewhere between an archon and a Daedalus. The rim feels more like a destroyer/wraith in hand. I see myself using it only for hyzer flips, giving it a pretty steep hyzer angle and plenty of snap with a low release, it will hyzer flip all the way over to flat, go a little anhyzer at about 70% of the flight, then fade back out slightly at the end of the flight. It does crush pretty far (400ft+) and the extra glide is very noticeable. It should be a good disc for me to throw hyzer flip hallway shots and I agree with the numbers on Innova's website 11, 6, -3, 2.

Nice thanks for the report. I'm going to pick one up today, excited to throw it.

Got a few throws in with it today at league. Feels like a tern in the hand, just not quite as wide of a rim.

The -3 turn is real, which is what I wanted. Easy to flip. It did have some fade if thrown with average height. Thrown low and hard, it seemed to hold a turnover. Kind of like a longer sidewinder (can you say "money"?).

I need some more time with it, but I think it's going to boom on hyzerflips and in a headwind. Also a very viable option for the US bookend wraith cycle if you need to fill in that slot.

I'm very excited for this to come out in star plastic!

Got a few throws in with it today at league. Feels like a tern in the hand, just not quite as wide of a rim.

The -3 turn is real, which is what I wanted. Easy to flip. It did have some fade if thrown with average height. Thrown low and hard, it seemed to hold a turnover. Kind of like a longer sidewinder (can you say "money"?).

I need some more time with it, but I think it's going to boom on hyzerflips and in a headwind. Also a very viable option for the US bookend wraith cycle if you need to fill in that slot.

I'm very excited for this to come out in star plastic!

They actually have been released in shimmer star in a couple different runs. Not a lot out there, but they do exist!

They actually have been released in shimmer star in a couple different runs. Not a lot out there, but they do exist!

I've got the Shimmer Star Mystere, 169g. It's okay, but it I'm looking forward to a regular Star Mystere and hopefully a few grams lighter.

Latest posts