• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New California courses update thread

I will its currently one of the eleven I have yet to play in the state that is listed on DGCR. Just waiting to hear that Splatt Hill will be open and I will attempt to play those three all in one weekend.

I really wanna play splat hill. Please let me know if it opens, next time I play penn valley ill head to Hammond also. Should be this weekend

I did both Splat Hill and Hammonds Grove in one day. They were decent courses. Out of the three I would say that the Back at Splat Hill was the best, followed by Hammond, then the front at Splat I would put as the least fun of them.

Sweet, I emailed Mark Brown two days ago about opening it and now it is. Will be playing there Saturday and hammon Grove. Looks like a few new courses are getting added to my list, sweet.

Ok newish 27 hole course completed in the last 6months for members. Since my wife loves wine and beef this looks good for her. I will probably get a member ish there for the wife for there wine and they also raise cows and do a beef option twice a year. Also have events and cookouts plus other events annually. I think I will try for a Presidents' Day weekend there if all is up and running since there having an event there in Paso Robles.

Oh s@&$! I'm gonna really try to get to splatt hill and hammon on Saturday. A buddy of mine is driving and wants to shoot grass valley. I hope I can convince him to go to splatt. If so, ill see you there lion, you'll know me by the two rivals that I've just put into my bag.

I plan on getting to splatt around 8am when they open.just so everyone knows its 15 dollars for the day at Splatt. 2 18 hole courses.

Glad to see you got the rivals

Oh s@&$! I'm gonna really try to get to splatt hill and hammon on Saturday. A buddy of mine is driving and wants to shoot grass valley. I hope I can convince him to go to splatt. If so, ill see you there lion, you'll know me by the two rivals that I've just put into my bag.

If anybody knows how I can get involved to help get the Gibson ranch and/or Roseville course going please let me know. I'm willing to do site work, petitions, make phone calls or write emails.... Pretty much anything to help. I live in the area and we need more good 18 hole courses.

Gibson ranch lacks funds. They were doing a brink thing where u buy a brick and get your name put on it but i dont think it amounted to anything.

Ok newish 27 hole course completed in the last 6months for members. Since my wife loves wine and beef this looks good for her. I will probably get a member ish there for the wife for there wine and they also raise cows and do a beef option twice a year. Also have events and cookouts plus other events annually. I think I will try for a Presidents' Day weekend there if all is up and running since there having an event there in Paso Robles.

Sounds like fun! You will have to let us know how it goes.

Hey Lion, sounds like a fun time. I'd be down to meet up at Splat Hill Saturday morning. Let me know if your plans change. If not, I'll see you Saturday :)

There is talk of a new 27 hole course in Paso Robles. I was playing Heilmann Park in Atascadero in December and the guys I played with told me about it. They have a little information about it on the local club's website: cencalrenegades.com. The guys I played with said it would be at least as challenging as Heilmann if not more and could be completed as early as this summer.

Since its 500 miles to splat hill I'm leaving Friday night at around 11pm and driving straight to Hammon Grove. I will play there and then head right over to Splatt Hill for Four hours of fun. Then I'm heading south to try and play a course in central Cali. Tight schedule, well see what happens.

Since its 500 miles to splat hill I'm leaving Friday night at around 11pm and driving straight to Hammon Grove. I will play there and then head right over to Splatt Hill for Four hours of fun. Then I'm heading south to try and play a course in central Cali. Tight schedule, well see what happens.

Now that's dedication!

Well since Splatt hill so only open like 20-30 days a year I have to jump on this one. I really want to scratch those off my list as played in Cali. Just sold some plastic so this will be my second weekend journey to play new courses this year. I will be bringing CordovaFirebird aswell. If anyone might want any Legacy please let me know and I will bring it and meet u there. Always cheaper in person.

lion, I might be interested in some legacy plastic. What time to you think you'll arrive at Hammon Grove? I can meet you there or at Splat Hill Saturday morning.

I'm shooting to tee off around 7-7:15 at hammon Grove to warm me up before Splatt Hill. I have most of what legacy has and will do killer deals in person. Just need to know shirt sizes, hat sizes, disc options. I might just put a box together to bring. Let me know. I am shooting to play Splatt hill from around 8-12 before taking off.

cool dude that sounds good. I'll plan on meeting you at hammon around 7. Large shirt size, good on hats, but would like to take a look at the whole selection of legacy discs.

Latest posts