• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Disc Golf Course in Citrus Heights, California

sumo21

Eagle Member
The 18 hole ball golf course on Arcadia Drive behind the Staple's on Sunrise Blvd is getting a disc golf course added. Leading the the charge is Drew Gibson, local pro from Orangevale. This is AWESOME!!! I think that I heard that Nikko Locastro is helping Drew, but not sure.

I live and die on public transportation and on my journeys around town, I see sooooooooooooooooooo many open lots, ball golf courses and parks that would be perfect for a disc golf course. This will make 3 courses that can be reached with public transportation: Carmichael Park and Mackey Park are the other 2. Shady Oaks requires a little walking, as for Rocklin and Auburn, with the help of Roseville's public transit. However, Shady can only be gotten to during weekdays, and Rocklin and Auburn cannot be accessed on Sunday's, via public transit. Anyone disc golfer in the vicinity of the Sacramento region on November 22nd, please stop by and pitch in for this new course.

Baskets were removed by ball golf management after the disc golf tourney on Sunday. Apparently, the ball golf people expected to get half of the entry fees in exchange for closing the course for the tournament, even though they must have known that the TD is obliged to return 100% of the entry fees to the players. (Hmm, I bet it was probably their best day in a long time in the restaurant and bar.)

Yeah this is complete bs. The owner of the ball golf course is being a greedy a**hole. Disc golf saved his business, and now he is ready to ruin it again. What an idiot. No wonder the business was just about to tank before Marty and Drew offered a solution. Oh, and on a side note, the entire staff in the restaurant and bar should be fired and replaced with competent, professional, experienced workers. Their food is extremely inconsistent and the service is among the worst I've had at any restaurant. During the tournament the bar tender was freaking out because people were ordering off of the menu. She wanted everyone to just order hot dogs and ham and turkey sandwiches. What a joke. Do your job the way every other bartender does and quit your bitching.

Latest posts