• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Feldberg video blog

I'm so jelly of that beard.

Someone should make a "Feldberg" version of this tee shirt concept...

che-guevara-tshirt_design.jpg

Someone would walk up to you and start to criticize you for wearing a Che tee shirt, but you'd say "No, this is a disc golfer from Oregon..." Easy disc golf conversation starter!

never heard someone cry so much about wind. The best compete no matter what conditions. im sure everyone would love to play in perfect weather but it doesn't happen.

never heard someone cry so much about wind. The best compete no matter what conditions. im sure everyone would love to play in perfect weather but it doesn't happen.

Really, I didnt realize the pros were so used to playing in no wind conditions. Not the first I have seen make these comments.

Anyway, his website is nice. I like the schedule and blog entries.

until you play that tournament, you can't really talk. there is a difference between the regular winds we all get and the constant 40-50mph winds that are there every day you have to play. On top of it being 40 degrees, BEFORE you factor in those kinds of winds, and all the while its sprinkling on you. You can act like a badass and think it doesn't effect you, but thats not fun for anyone.

i live in illinois dude ive been playing in that the past 3 months. Everyone else has to deal with it. Just because he didn't shoot well he made excuses.

Really, I didnt realize the pros were so used to playing in no wind conditions. Not the first I have seen make these comments.

I think this is very true. If you think about most of the major tournaments, they're not in places known for their wind. The Memorial is. The GBO is. Texas States. But other than that most of the time they're in places with little wind, or places that are buried in the woods that don't get affected by wind.

i live in illinois dude ive been playing in that the past 3 months. Everyone else has to deal with it. Just because he didn't shoot well he made excuses.

1033, 1028, 1028... Yeah, terrible shooting....He was still top ten. I live in West Texas where 20 mph winds are just a breeze. I played GBO last year during the "Wind Putt" and it was like nothing I've ever experienced and I've played in some WIND. It was miserable, especially at the Municipal course where there were absolutely no wind blocks.

That's a really good job he did making that video. Feldberg is interesting to listen to. I liked hearing how the weather affected him. I was also impressed with the way he honored that local Andrew. It's refreshing to hear good things about other people for a change. Good stuff.

1033, 1028, 1028... Yeah, terrible shooting....He was still top ten. I live in West Texas where 20 mph winds are just a breeze. I played GBO last year during the "Wind Putt" and it was like nothing I've ever experienced and I've played in some WIND. It was miserable, especially at the Municipal course where there were absolutely no wind blocks.

well that would be good for us but even he said it was his worst tournament this year. I like Feldberg but i think he just talked about the wind for 5 minutes too long.

well that would be good for us but even he said it was his worst tournament this year. I like Feldberg but i think he just talked about the wind for 5 minutes too long.

With his description of the wind, I thought he was fine. He was pretty matter of fact about it, and he didn't go off on a rant about it like a brat like some pros do over trees. He also mentioned not being completely comfortable with his discs. Both of those are completely legitimate reasons to explain "poor" play.

With his description of the wind, I thought he was fine. He was pretty matter of fact about it, and he didn't go off on a rant about it like a brat like some pros do over trees. He also mentioned not being completely comfortable with his discs. Both of those are completely legitimate reasons to explain "poor" play.

Another legitimate reason to play poor would be the curse of the iron leaf. This is also an acceptable excuse.

his discs didnt seem to bother him anywhere else. All he should of said was i wasn't on top of my game and didn't play as good as i could. Sure i could blame the wind or my discs, but I'm a man and can put it on myself.

I walked with the beard for the final round. He is by far the nicest pro out there, hands down. He shot not bad but not up to his standards for himself. The wind was constantly swirling, it was total havok for a disc in the air. It was fun to watch him and all the other top pros handle it. He was making excuses he was telling the truth.

Latest posts