• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

SD86

Banned
New stuff coming out from Innova includes:

Star and GStar Leopard3s
DX Roc3
DX Ape
GStar Colossus (first run stamp and production runs)
Avery Jenkins (3 line) Star Teebirds.

They've had dx roc3s in the factory store since September 2013.

Last edited:
They've had McPro roc3s for years now too. Very close in comparison.

Not to me. JMHO, but McPro and DX are not similar to me, and I'd be willing to bet the DX Roc3 won't be as board-stiff as McPro. But I'll probably try a DX Roc3.

They've had dx roc3s in the factory store since September 2013.

Yes, but now they're in full production run, so I don't have to pay the Proshop that exorbitant shipping...

Not to me. JMHO, but McPro and DX are not similar to me, and I'd be willing to bet the DX Roc3 won't be as board-stiff as McPro. But I'll probably try a DX Roc3.

Yes, but now they're in full production run, so I don't have to pay the Proshop that exorbitant shipping...

I was answering DJ's question.

DX Ape is kind of weird, but if they have X outs on Marshall Street I'm going to buy a couple.

DX Ape is kind of weird, but if they have X outs on Marshall Street I'm going to buy a couple.

Theyll be good i think. New dx is awesome.

Im excited about star leopard3s.

I wanna throw someones colossus first.

Theyll be good i think. New dx is awesome.

Im excited about star leopard3s.

I wanna throw someones colossus first.

Star leopard3s will be nice. If they run a proto stamp Colossus I'm sure I'll buy a few.

I mean if they beat in to a Hyzerflip disc with fade I might could drop the King.