• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

I sorta like that stupid stamp
dx-ape_02.jpg

I don't know what could be better about this stamp

dx-ape_02.jpg

I don't know what could be better about this stamp

We need to give some University about $2 million in tax dollars to study if the aesthetics of a stamp have anything at all to do with its flight and performance...

I have a stencil of an Ape with a broken basket ripped apart in his hands, but it's fairly intricate for a hot stamp.

BUMP!

Latest new stuff from Innova is out, including the new Stud putter, Pro Tern, and hats.

The putter looks interesting as an "overstable Colt". My Star Colt doesn't want to hyzer (keeps trying to flatten out) so maybe the Stud will work in that capacity.

Interesting. I feel like I haven't seen a new pro disc in a while from innova. I could be wrong.

I'm little iffy on a pro tern. It would definitely have to be pretty domey to get my money.

Interesting. I feel like I haven't seen a new pro disc in a while from innova. I could be wrong.

I'm little iffy on a pro tern. It would definitely have to be pretty domey to get my money.

Innova has the pro Tern listed as 12/6/-3/2. The numbers look good but we'll have to see if they are accurate.