• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

Sounds like a blend for the rhyno and little else
I could see it also being great for the Pig/Toro/AviarX3/AviarX3 as they're OS approach discs, but it could also be good for winter putters that need something softer than JK Aviars.

Racer & Racer 2 were approved this week. Similar specs and rim width 2.3cm is usually 12-13 speed. Maybe placeholder names?

More pictures on the PDGA approval than usual showing the bottom and the side profile. Both share a bead on the underside of the wing which I haven't seen on a Innova distance driver before (kinda like a Teebird).

Racer & Racer 2 were approved this week. Similar specs and rim width 2.3cm is usually 12-13 speed. Maybe placeholder names?

More pictures on the PDGA approval than usual showing the bottom and the side profile. Both share a bead on the underside of the wing which I haven't seen on a Innova distance driver before (kinda like a Teebird).
With bead like that, are they making a 12 speed Gazelle?

Cool names, Racer and Racer 2.

Interesting top slope right off the nose there.

That under bead looks Interesting as well.

Now that my wife and I have a real photo booth set up, akin to those at the Flying Disc Museum, we've been taking many more photos and uploading them before each PDGA approval. That includes details of the tooling on the bottom when present. Take a look at the other approvals from the last few months and you'll see more photos of each.

Now that my wife and I have a real photo booth set up, akin to those at the Flying Disc Museum, we've been taking many more photos and uploading them before each PDGA approval. That includes details of the tooling on the bottom when present. Take a look at the other approvals from the last few months and you'll see more photos of each.
Thank you for your work - I feel this is vital to cataloguing and archiving flying discs!

anyone throw a recent run of f2 champ

i have a champ sw that is fragile af

i couldnt remember if i hit the road or not with it and after a few solid tree hits i found out its just from hitting trees but it looks like road rash
anyone else notice the star sw f2 are fragile af too

played one round of it and it looks like its dx plastic

gstarr seems to be the best

anyone else notice the star sw f2 are fragile af too

played one round of it and it looks like its dx plastic

gstarr seems to be the best
anyone here actually throw discs

well i do and recent runs of star have also been fragile af

im talkin road rash and chippin lookin terrible from standard tree hits

anyone confirm or deny this

or am i just super unlucky

IMG_3725.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3726.jpeg
    IMG_3726.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3727.jpeg
    IMG_3727.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3728.jpeg
    IMG_3728.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
this sw i have has under 20 throws with it and the road rash is from just tree hits

the new blend for star plastic is complete shit

my gstarr have been holding up well

they dont make em like they used to

its now my water disc

this sw i have has under 20 throws with it and the road rash is from just tree hits

the new blend for star plastic is complete shit

my gstarr have been holding up well

they dont make em like they used to

its now my water disc

That's absolutely ridiculous. It looks like it got ran over by a lawnmower.

Looks like they slipped some DX discs in your order. Hard to believe I haven't bought a star disc in quite a while but I cannot confirm your findings. Recently got several color glow Wraiths from tourney payouts that are sweet.

Is the g-star the upside down one on bottom?
back in the day you had to season a good star for a year to get a little flip on it then it stayed that way for years and most likely until you lost it and then you cried hard

now i hit one tree and i weep

Latest posts