• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] New neutron colors

McJesus

Double Eagle Member
Well, I asked this question twice in the MVP thread and it never really got answered. I'm really interested in the purple neutron plastic as well as the new light blue. I saw some pictures of these on MVP's facebook page and I wanted to know when these will be available to the public? Purple is preeeeetty

They are out there I have seen them in volts and tangents. Not many. I'm sure we will see more soon. They are cooking up something over there me thinks.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, these lighter colors may be an indicator of some neutron eclipse? Now with the light blue and the purple it would make sense. Those are the two colors they are really missing that they have in proton eclipse. Please be right!

sbh2.jpg

this picture doesn't do it justice, but the new blue is awesome!

neutron eclipse would wreck my piggy bank :(

Light/ Carolina blue might be my favorite color for a disc right now. Looks good and is super easy to find should you go off the fairway.

I'd be interested in seeing some pics of the purple. I don't do facebook

But the purple!!!!! It's ridiculous that the thing I'm most excited about is a new color.

But the purple!!!!! It's ridiculous that the thing I'm most excited about is a new color.

For some reason I really want a purple Shock.

I really love that Carolina Blue too (as I'm a Carolina boy). I'll probably get a Vector in that color since I just bought a black one and I'll need a replacement soon. :D

Unless other retailers got it. The purple right now is extremely limited and for only one reason. To be used for a green proton volt style stamp from skullboy. And those sold out very quickly

Unless other retailers got it. The purple right now is extremely limited and for only one reason. To be used for a green proton volt style stamp from skullboy. And those sold out very quickly

I saw a purple neutron ion on their facebook page. If I knew how to post it here I would. Maybe someone else can?

the new purple

Attachments

• 1005204_556285867761626_696617931_n.jpg
    1005204_556285867761626_696617931_n.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 57
the new purple

Thank you very much. See, it has the production stamp just like the new Carolina blue volts and axises that have been popping up. I hope it's just a matter of time before these start showing up.

I was gonna wait until Tuesday to pick it up but I'm sure it'll get snatched up before then now ol.

Latest posts