• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Remix disc golf

I could see with his personality once he was on Dynamic Disc. Eric McCabe his Discraft personality was part of the whiny Nate Doss mold as well as his personality on early Dynamic Disc using Discraft before his brand made own disc he would send disc models to new partner Latitude 64. Once he had own semi brand. If you are talking Discraft made Dynmic Disc Truth, I get it mold was a Buzzz with a more Wasp like bead from pictures I have seen.

In english please? hahahaha

Every brand though is always trying to copy something.
Just the part with him on all of that was .. like you had 2 champions, oh lets give emac another disc.
The fk is that stupidity?
And the idea that ricky even went back blows my mind.

The Truth is almost exactly a Buzzz SS with a microbead.

This is what lava looked like. Not on purpose, just certain runs turned out like this. Ive have lava Northmans, Pains, this Halo, and a Tursas. This one is by far the most 'lava'.

While I was looking for this pic I found an email from the month I started disc golf where I'm trying to explain to an extremely patient Sam Ferrans at Innova that I've bought a broken Star Destroyer marked SSDS that only fades.

image1.jpeg

Every brand though is always trying to copy something.
Just the part with him on all of that was .. like you had 2 champions, oh lets give emac another disc.
The fk is that stupidity?
And the idea that ricky even went back blows my mind.
Fact Ricky Wysocki went from Innova back to Innova is confusing given how inconsistent Innova is.
When first on Innova, Ricky Wysocki his Signature disc stamp being a Ricky Raptor in Champion was too stiff per PDGA rules for Max weights 174--175 gram along in max weight 174--175 grams being closer to 178--180 grams so Innova had to recall from sellers and what he made as a not PDGA approved disc all max weight Ricky Raptors. Max weigh was about only weight of disc that sold well becuse everyone wanted a disc in max weight for resale/collectability only/. Few people want a Champion Destroyer in bag becuse almost no pro at the time Ricky Wysocki went to back to Innova for first time after his leaving, used a Champion Destroyer.

Oh, and Ricky Wysocki was using Latitude 64/Westside company before, a much better part of the Swedish trilogy in terms of the owners or former owners for Dynamic Disc. Also, Eric McCabe was a former part owner of Dynamic Disc, so...yeah he helped deign discs and forced his name on them. Eric McCabe was much better then when he was running a company just slapping a name on every disc and piece of apparel companies he worked with/cheap Chinese Disc Bag he bought a ton of Alibaba Disc Golf bags in a midsized 20 disc bag. Even Latitude 64 had Johnny McCray's signature on a Giant for a while before he was on

Remember Innova lost Paul McBeth becuse Paul was not allowed to give input in how he wanted a disc similar to a Zone in feel and fligh, so he left Innova for Discraft. Paul McBeth also said after leaving Innova was forcing him to use a Nova because Dave D Refused to make a similar non over-mold disc to a Nova or make a Sonic in more durable plastic like PDGA approved dog versionts Innova brand, Hero disc 218 only in heavier weights. Problem is Sonic in DX and XT broke all the time back when Guarite Gerthie used a Sonic as his putter, having to have multiple discs a tournament for putting.

Last edited:

Latest posts