• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Rit Formula = No Dying Discs

Solomon - what colors do you need? I can hook you up when I ship the Disc Pass to you as I have enough laying around to last me for quite awhile.

found some 09 and 10 rit today!

photo-1.jpg

I found it at micheal's and hobby lobby. They also had a bunch of 11 towards the front of the shelves

unfortunately, they didn't have black

cat urine + charcoal ash+ flower pigment+ liquid iibuprofen+ sodium chloride = best dye ever

i use that instead of rit now, never looking back

Can we get pics of the dyes? I want to see if it's the old school black, plus howlong did you leave the rit in for?

Can we get pics of the dyes? I want to see if it's the old school black, plus howlong did you leave the rit in for?

I can get a pic later tonight. I tied over a green/red/orange dye that looked camouflage. IT is now jet black with no sign that it ever tyedyed. I left it in for a while though since my only concern was to cover up the other colors. probably 40 minutes or so.

Not all the new rit is bad. Most of it is. The only way to really tell is if it has the ND on top. (Or in the box.) The lot # is not a real indicator. But if it is older than 11 I have yet to see it be bad.

I found some old boxes of "Wine" color today. Never used it, but if someone else can, pm me.

New to Dyeing discs but just wondering where this ND is located? i looked at the top of the box at the store and it had the number 15 next to the name of the color. dont have the time to sift through 23 pages any info would be awesome

New to Dyeing discs but just wondering where this ND is located? i looked at the top of the box at the store and it had the number 15 next to the name of the color. dont have the time to sift through 23 pages any info would be awesome

It is actually stamped on the packet inside the box and can be very hard to see.

My question is this. what is the ratio of power to liquid RIT dye? I have the two colors i need to mix to the color I want but im wondering what is the ratio of liquid to powder. any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

Latest posts