• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Travel Tags Available!

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
The new "forever" travel tags are now available in the DGCR store!

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/store/product.php?pid=26

I should be getting them in the next week or two as I paid for them earlier this week. Once they're in stock I'll ship them out as you order so for now it's a "pre-order" until they actually make it to my house. Price is $11 ($10 + $1 shipping).

travel_tag.jpg

The actual tag will have the URL centered at the bottom and be a little larger. I'll put a new pic up once they come in. #1 is spoken for already :)... looks like you're getting #4 going in order.

I'm in already also ready to swap.
Job well done Tim thanks again.

Last edited:
Are there only 100? I may not have any extra funds until next friday...I spent a lot of cash flow this week:thmbup:

I ordered a bunch, that's just an example tag. You'll definitely be able to get one :)

Sweet! Just ordered mine...don't know how many have been ordered so far...#13 still available?

I'm just hoping I can find some people to swap with now that I'm back in the country...

I ordered a bunch, that's just an example tag. You'll definitely be able to get one :)

Cool thanks...it was a week of pre-reg for tourneys, paying for hotels and campsites, rent and car payment....oy vey

I ordered one, but just included my user name - no idea what my # is.

Am I doomed?

Hey Tim, I know you're busy but anyway you could post a list of who has what numbers after a couple days of pre-orders? Always fun to see who has what...and where I need to travel ;)

Hey Tim, I know you're busy but anyway you could post a list of who has what numbers after a couple days of pre-orders? Always fun to see who has what...and where I need to travel ;)

Once I get the tags I'll put them into the system as I package them up so you'll be able to check the map.

Btw, personal tags are also available for pre-order for people that want to get in on that.

If I paypaled, my land coordinates are part of that no?

Latest posts