• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XVI!

Not for a long time... maybe late next spring.

Tags are on the way! Everyone should hopefully get them on 12/24.

Tim, I have missed this the last two times it was available, because I usually don't pay much attention to this forum. Can you add an alert to the thread title next time you do this? Maybe that will catch my eye...Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean by an alert. The main site had an orange bar with the pre-order link for like 3 weeks and I also announced it on Facebook and Instagram. It'll probably be a while before I do it again though.

So upset I missed this. I saw it but for some reason it didn't register. Looking forward to the next round. It might be cool if they had our user names on them in addition to our names. Just a thought. The tags look awesome!

You can pick between the two. I have my real name on mine. Not really enough space for both.

Is it Late Spring yet?

TimG, Is it about time for another personalized DGCR Bag Tag order? :popcorn:

I'll probably let it sit a little longer... mainly because I'm in the process of selling a house, buying another house and moving so once I'm settled in and moved it might be time :)

All right, good luck with that.
Buying some property so you can put in the DGCR Disc Golf Complex? :)

I'll keep looking for the next order window.

Heh... reminding Tim of this tomorrow :thmbup:

maybe soon-ish

People can just enter the dgcr # on the site to do it. I didn't even know QR codes were still a thing :)

I know this is a few years old at this point, but will you be making these again eventually?

Please. Mine is brokeded-ed :(

Latest posts