• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Voodoo Karma arrived!

SSquirrel

Double Eagle Member
Super excited today b/c I ordered a purple Voodoo Karma w/the Black Friday special price and I'm very glad I did. My new bag looks and feels great and has more storage than I even come close to needing. I don't carry anything faster than a 7 except for my Flick and for today's space test, a Nuke SS.

Holy crap! STUPID amounts of space. I'm glad I didn't go any bigger, but the Karma was certainly a good fit. Between filling the putter pocket, main section (1 divider only, the other is set aside) and stuffing more discs in the side pockets, I have _35_ discs in my new Karma! I don't actually NEED this many, but I'm prepared for putting practice and field work, so what the heck Here is a complete rundown of what I shoved in the bag, and I still have room for more.

Putter pocket:
2 Organic Wizards
Pro D Rattler
DX Condor

Main Section - Fairways:
Z Flick
2 Pro Leopards
DX Leopard
Star Leopard
2 DX Eagles
Champ Eagle
Star Eagle
Flying Squirrel

Main Section - Mids:
3 X Comets
Ti Buzzz
X Buzzz
Z Buzzz
DX Cobra
2 DX Sharks
Champ Panther

Side Pocket 1:
4 Wizards
Soft Voodoo
Neutron Ion

Side Pocket 2:
DX Teebird
Z Nuke SS
Soft Magnet
2 ZH Pures

I still have room in the 2nd side pocket and could maybe fit a 7th in both sides too. This doesn't even count using hidey holes between the form and the lining of the material. If the order of Condors coming in tomorrow at my local store has stuff I want, I may have another Condor or 2 shoved in the lining I would have gone ahead and put more disc in the bag, but I didn't have anymore in the house! These are all the ones I brought in from my car. Very pleased with this purchase.

Here is a couple of pix.

315634A6-769E-44ED-A56A-1036747E9E5F_zpsw5hoc5cw.jpg

F942723D-FD35-43A6-880D-C21CE07F8F74_zps1o1e0klr.jpg

It feels like it is going to be very comfortable on the shoulder and the well padded backside will make it nice if I pick up some quads or just carry it normally. Extra padding for the hip. Now if only mother nature would back off and let me get out and play some this week heh

Nice bag, I love the purple with the Voodoo's. With that many discs, get quad straps! Your back will thank you immensely, even if you are just out doing field work.

I also ordered one and UPS was supposed to deliver Friday the 6th,but tracking hasn't been updated since leaving LA on the 4th. Kinda pissed

Nice bag, I love the purple with the Voodoo's. With that many discs, get quad straps! Your back will thank you immensely, even if you are just out doing field work.

Most of my rounds are with my kids and end up being just 6 holes at a time, 11 if I'm lucky. I did debate a backpack but decided against it. I think that if I decide I need something different for longer days I will just do the Elite Jartop DIY bag from Target and spend about $45 to get that. Honestly for normal rounds I'm not going to have this many discs in the bag. When I do field work, I go to the park and let the kids play on the playground, which has a soaring field directly across from it. I walk about 30' from the car to where I will throw heh.

Blue is my favorite color so I wanted that and I want to get a purple Juju for my oldest daughter since she loves disc golf, but I was perfectly happy w/all the pix I had seen for the brown, green and purple. If I end up springing for a Spinal Tap down the line, I will probably get a different color just so I have some variety, but I really do like the bag. Feels real heavy duty and if I empty those side pockets, I have tons of storage space for snacks and clothing, etc.

I also ordered one and UPS was supposed to deliver Friday the 6th,but tracking hasn't been updated since leaving LA on the 4th. Kinda pissed

Yeah mine went for a couple of days from San Diego before it hit Chicago. I would think it would be about to you by now no matter where in the US you are. It is UPS ground tho, so if there weren't any major stops along the way, it might not have updates to give. Hope it arrives for you soon.

So I made a video, but for some reason after the 2 videos were cut together there is some extra judder in it that makes it a bit weird. My daughter filmed this for me, so the video is not still and she keeps commenting thru it, but that's what you get when you have an interested 8 year old helping out :)

http://youtu.be/0N6kkTcevNA

Nice KJ. Since I just have mids, fairways and putters (besides a Flick for OH stuff), I only have the 1 divider in the center.

I was showing my bag off at the new DG store in town tonite and the putter pocket will hold 2 Wizards, a Rattler and the Condor, but it fits much better if I slide the Rattler inside the Condor :) I did buy an awesome tye-died Pro Leopard tonite tho. That makes 7 Leopards between me and my kids now heh.

BTW, side pockets on the Karma will hold 8 fairways if you want to be able to zip it shut, 9 if you are going to let it hang open. Add a driver (maybe 2) on each side of the inside and a big disc like a Condor on the front and back inside spaces and you are talking easily 40 discs in this bag. I was showing it off to the guy who runs Dark Horse tonite and so far he just ahs the full line of Innova bags. His comment was "I don't have anything that can hold nearly that many discs". heh

I really wish they would update their inventory and actually have more colors available. I've wanted one in brown for about 8 months (maybe longer)

I had been wanting the Karma since early in the summer, but I had yet to see any of their products in person. Then the same day, I saw someone w/a Spinal Tap (which they let me try on) and someone else w/a Karma that had quad straps on it. So as far as I know, I'm only the 3rd person in the area to have something from Voodoo. Was kind of funny to run into 2 in the same day tho after never seeing any.

Yeah they are pretty low on product unless you want a Zulu it seems. They need to get things in gear and get new stock, unless they are trying to clear some final stock out before a redesign or something.

Nice KJ. Since I just have mids, fairways and putters (besides a Flick for OH stuff), I only have the 1 divider in the center.

I was showing my bag off at the new DG store in town tonite and the putter pocket will hold 2 Wizards, a Rattler and the Condor, but it fits much better if I slide the Rattler inside the Condor :) I did buy an awesome tye-died Pro Leopard tonite tho. That makes 7 Leopards between me and my kids now heh.

I've been messing around with a Condor, and resorted to keeping it in the side pocket of my Karma. Never thought of putting in the putter pocket for some reason, but it's so much better. Thanks for the tip!

I've been messing around with a Condor, and resorted to keeping it in the side pocket of my Karma. Never thought of putting in the putter pocket for some reason, but it's so much better. Thanks for the tip!

Yeah the Condor also fits nicely in the space inside the bag between the stiff form and the inner lining, front or back. I could easily slip my Flick on the outside edges the same way too. Condor, Rattler and 2 Wizards is a bit of a squeeze in teh putter pocket, but the Rattler can fit easily inside the Condor if needed heh

Ordered a Blue Juju for my oldest daughter for Cristmas w/the 40% off sale. It's just outside of Chicago as of this morning and scheduled for Thursday delivery. She's the one who was filming and talking thru my Karma video heh. She is going to be very surprised and happy. I can't wait for Christmas morning to see the look on her face, altho this is a Santa gift.

Juju arrived. I put 7 discs in the main section and her Star Aviar and DX Condor in the putter pocket. She could probably fit one more disc in the main section. She is gonna love it

thanks for the pics and report SS, I have a green karma coming for xmas and can't wait to upgrade from my trusty fade crunch.

thanks for the pics and report SS, I have a green karma coming for xmas and can't wait to upgrade from my trusty fade crunch.

Did you just order a green Karma in the last few days? They had a glitch w/their website that listed some products as available that weren't. The only color of Karma left when I ordered at Black Friday was purple and red. By now it's only purple. If you ordered a green in the last few days, give them a call.

Latest posts