• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Weatherford, TX Course

McLeod

Eagle Member
Forwarded from Drew:

... check out these links to see the park that we are putting a disc golf park in. We were turned down for another 18 at the lake, so I found this park off of South Bowie. I talked to the parks lady on Monday and she said to make it happen and was pretty excited. We should be mapping it out in the next couple of weeks and put the proposal together for the city. This is an awesome park and is sure to compete with some of the best in the area. Great terrain, plenty of acreage and great tree coverage. Its gonna be awesome. I will let everyone know well in advance of any upcoming work days to make it happen.

On the Bing Map link zoom in and then click on the top right tab that says ROAD and change to the Bird's Eye view.

Weatherford Web Site

Bing Map

Heckz ya. Drew was tellin me about it yesterday. Lots of peeps backing it.

Awesome news! My aunt and uncle live about a 1/2 mile from that park. Growing up, I spent a lot of summers in Weatherford because a lot of my extended family lived there. We spent a lot of time at Soldier Springs. It is a nice area...I'll be really excited to get to play some disc golf there.

At the ice bowl they said that they needed to raise some more money for the baskets and such. If I'm not mistaken. Are they going to hold a fundraiser tourney?!?!?! If so, I'm definately in.

Latest posts