• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OCD disc golf

bholy08

* Ace Member *
are you OCD about anything when it come to dg? mine have to do with by bag arrangement...i always put arrange my bags from left to right according to the speed with slower discs on the left. And no discs of the same color can be right next to each other ( i have actually taken a disc out of the bag because it didn't fit the pattern).
anyone else got any odd tendencies or compulsions?

I just started playing, and I have a whopping total of 6 discs. The course I play regularly is very dirty/dusty, as opposed to grassy. So along with the discs having to be in order and facing the same way, they all have to be completely clean before I put them back in the bag...

I freaking hate when people talk when I'm throwing, not during casual rounds but tourney rounds. I always try and be nice about it the first time it happens, then I get really sarcastic and nasty if you keep it up.
Sally, why no blue and red?

I just started playing, and I have a whopping total of 6 discs. The course I play regularly is very dirty/dusty, as opposed to grassy. So along with the discs having to be in order and facing the same way, they all have to be completely clean before I put them back in the bag...

Im the same way, as far the cleanliness deal goes. I have to wipe off my discs with my towel if there is even a bit of dust or dirt on it. Then once i get home ill use my daughters baby wipes to really clean them. Drives me nuts :wall:

I get insanely annoyed when people stop their routine because they heard someone talk / the wind blow through leaves / a squirrel chatter / a car honk 3.4 miles away. I need a cig immediately. I smoke a lot in tourney rounds...

I've lost more red and blue discs on land than any other. Every time I have them, I'm nervous I'll lose them.

So, anybody want a blue Star Leopard? :|

red are tough to spot, but never struggled with the blue

I get insanely annoyed when people stop their routine because they heard someone talk / the wind blow through leaves / a squirrel chatter / a car honk 3.4 miles away. I need a cig immediately. I smoke a lot in tourney rounds...

I play alot of casual rounds w/ a guy like this...he will stop on the teepad during his throw, during his approach, and most definitely during his "countdown" when he putts because a bird chirps in the trees!

what's the weight of the leo?

Listed at 170. I have it b/c I returned a disc to somebody and as a thank you he asked me if I liked Leos. I said yeah and he tossed me a blue Leo. I didn't feel like explaining my neurosis and looking this gift horse in the mouth so here it sits. :| It's got some ink scribbled on it on the back and a little dude drawn on the top, other than that it's a 8, maybe 9/10 easy.

I dont know a thing about Leos, so i would pass, unless its free minus shipping lol

I love Leos so far, my two drivers are both Leos, 150 DX though. Are the characteristics of the Star Leo much different?

Crap, sorry about the derail....

People that derail threads really gets on my nerves. :| Especially when they're hocking plastic. :|

So anyway, Leos are awesome. I have a 150 Champ Leo that's chartreuse and it's impossible to lose in low light. It radiates. I keep thinking about getting a heavier one in a color I'd throw but alas I never do...

Sometimes players who don't throw red or blue or orange discs are color blind. FYI -That's why it's better to use white for OB lines and other course markings. I point my yin-yang mini marker with red forward when I'm putting well and switch to blue forward if not. Discs in my bag go from red to blue in rainbow color sequence with any white discs in the middle between yellow and green. It doesn't matter what the discs are used for. There's only a green disc in the sequence in winter.

I always carry discs in multiples of 4. 16 in my normal bag, 20 in a tourney bag, 12 for a beer round (I have a big bag, Spike Hyzer Cooler Competition).

As far as disc color goes, I don't carry red or orange because of the color-blindness issue. In fact when tees are drawn with orange lines, sometimes I can't see them. And blue is just hard to see for everyone if it is dark outside at all.

My OCD thing that throws me off is being stuck in between a large group playing juuuust fast enough to make playing through hard, and in front of a group that insists on throwing the second our last putt goes in.

I literally cannot play.

Latest posts