• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2014 DGCR Secret Santa Thread

Secret Santa you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Here's the breakdown:
1. Champ Roc 3 tourney stamped, max weight super flat, perfect thrower. Exactly what I wanted!

2. First Run destroyer, in perfect throwing condition, all the breaking in is already done and this can go straight in the bag. Absolutely amazing!

3. MVP Volt, great condition with a beautiful swirly plastic. Looking forward to giving this a try :)

4. Light weight Star Destoyer, awesome mold, nearly identical to the one in my bag. Perfect back up!

5. Light weight Champ Tern, exactly what was on my wish list, this just feels like it is going to fly a mile :)

6. Gstar Teebird, believe it or not, with all the teebirds I have thrown and throw every round I play. I have never thrown a Gstar teebird. Definetly excited to see how she flies. Feels awesome in the and and I love the lighter weight!!

Summary: My santa just went absolutely above and beyond. Really took the time to understand my wish list and went all out. Could not have been sweeter. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!

B5BDAB89-1529-4257-8B6D-7A45DAE0F20D_zpsnx4gctul.jpg

Secret Santa you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Summary: My santa just went absolutely above and beyond. Really took the time to understand my wish list and went all out. Could not have been sweeter. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!

Glad You like it man, if You ever decide You don't like them Destroyers just let me know, I'll gladly take them back :hfive:

Three packages spreading the globe in the directions of northwest, southwest, and west-northwest from Chattanooga today. I had to hit the local trade groups hard to try to aim for your wish lists. Hopefully, you have fun anyway. Today is the last day for realistic USPS Christmas delivery by the way. Happy holidays everyone!

Sent mine out today. Local enough that it is 1 Day Priority shipping (from 60510, where I'm at on break).

Also received mine today. Thanks a lot Santa, definitely went above and beyond and got some nice treats, too!
E*Wraith, Daredevil Discs Beaver (cool!!), Z and X Comets, Test Configuration Yeti and Star Leopard
Basic first aid kit to throw in the bag or car, cookies and coupons to the Ames TacoTime.

Also, I got my package! I will post a pic once I'm not bedridden. Big thanks to a big friend, can't wait to share, I'm just plain miserable right now with either the flu, the ebola, or the Black Plague.

OK, To whomever is my Secret Santa -- I did NOT receive my package, that was a false alarm.... I DID get a sweet package from a great friend(bravethrower43) that had all the makings OF a SS package, but it was simply just a friendly gift/ dye payment/welcome surprise. This is one instance where I'm happy to be wrong!

Just checked and the package I shipped is at the Post Office in it's destination city. Should be there tomorrow!

I sent out (3) packages.

(1) Delivering Today
(1) Delivering Tomorrow
(1) Delivering Wednesday

I'm gitty with excitement waiting to see if you guys like the packages :D:hfive::D

Shipped today to a place that is more than 500 miles away, but less than 1000. And it has 3 courses within a 25 mile radius rated 4 or higher.

one of mine came in yesterday...didnt open yet. will post pics when i do
thanks ss

Update: slight improvement in delivery.

Package 1 has been delivered
Packages 2 & 3 are both out for delivery today