• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST 2015 - DGCR'S 7TH ANNUAL DYE CONTEST - SPONSORS, VOTING LINKS, RESULTS

Of course, I get a bunch of packages ready to be sent out, buy the postage online yesterday to ship today, get my car packed to head to the post office, and then realize that the post offices are closed today....

sad_trombone.jpg

Of course, I get a bunch of packages ready to be sent out, buy the postage online yesterday to ship today, get my car packed to head to the post office, and then realize that the post offices are closed today....

HA! I would never have considered this either.

However, everyone, lets hear it once again for this amazing labor of love that Bennett puts in for us! Do what we love (dyeing), little cost to us (disc we may well throw anyway and a little dye and acetone), and only a photo needed, and this man organizes a great competition that gives us free gifts - to continue doing what we love!

#BennettForPrez

Not sure if I should try to get a refund so I can send the packages tomorrow.... I do NOT want it to be an issue at the PO when I drop these off and them say that the date listed for drop is 11/11. I seriously doubt I'm the only one though, and the site shouldn't have let me have that as an option in the first place if they were closed. Whatchagonnado...

Thanks Reniger! I really love doing it, and I FULLY appreciate every thank you I've ever received from running the show! Lest we forget, I just move it along --- the real engines behind the growth of Okthrowberfest are the INCREDIBLE sponsors and the AMAZING artists, both of whom have taken the show to another level every year!

Almost all of the packages are in transit! Only needed to get a few extra boxes, six more packages going out tomorrow and that's all of 'em!

If you're in the contest, be checking your emails for package tracking!

Please post a mail call/picture when you get your goods!

Once all of the packages show that they've arrived, I will post the full payout list!

Got the tracking email. Thanks Bennett! I'll make sure to post a pic of the goods when they arrive

Many of you should get your packages tomorrow, the rest should almost certainly have them on Monday!

Tracking shows at least a couple packages have been delivered! Check your porches and post pics!

Got my box of goods! Outstanding! I'll get a picture and get it posted. Bennett thanks again for all of your work to organize this and a thanks to all the sponsors too what a killer pile of prizes. It's like Christmas in November!

Goodies arrived a few hours ago. Awesome stuff. Thanks to ALL the sponsors :clap:and again to Bennett of putting it together:thmbup:
picture.php

Thanks Bennett and Dynamic Discs for the sweet, pearly Judges. A big thanks to all of the sponsors for donating prizes for what we love doing anyway

Attachments

• 20151114_223048.jpg
    20151114_223048.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 42
Wow, i got an awesome package yesterday. I wanna thank all the sponsors and a huge thanks to Bennett for EVERYTHING you do...

Attachments

• 20151115_124624.jpg
    20151115_124624.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 54
Got it today. Wow. 11 discs, 2 shirts, a hat, a pouch, a mini, a skulkboy stash mini, and a bunch of stickers. 2 of the discs I donated but also really liked I got back, and the GL Pain is one of the prettier discs I've seen.

The shirt from Community discs is amazing, they were huge this year.

Thanks to all the sponsors and everyone who pitches in, and especially Bennett.

Attachments

• IMG_20151116_150744303.jpg
    IMG_20151116_150744303.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 41
Sweet mother of swag! Tons of great loot! Super big thanks to Bennett and the sponsors!

Attachments

• 20151116_115007.jpg
    20151116_115007.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 36
Wowza!! I'm overwhelmed. HUGE THANKS again to all the sponsors, donors, and especially to Bennett for all his hard work!
Came home to a trotterbox full of stickers, gift cards, minis, hat, shirt, various minis and other awesome swag all used as packing to hold 24 new canvases securely in place! It's like Discmass in November!
29e56376-66ba-45ce-9b15-16b31f9d6679.jpg

Got it today. Wow. 11 discs, 2 shirts, a hat, a pouch, a mini, a skulkboy stash mini, and a bunch of stickers. 2 of the discs I donated but also really liked I got back, and the GL Pain is one of the prettier discs I've seen.

The shirt from Community discs is amazing, they were huge this year.

Thanks to all the sponsors and everyone who pitches in, and especially Bennett.

OMG! I didn't even think of that!

Then again, you DID have those two listed on your payout picks, so I can't feel too bad for missing that oversight! Two sweet discs too!

You also got a Trotterbox! MAN those things are sweet, and they were PERFECT to ship the bigger payouts at the top!

Sweet mother of swag! Tons of great loot! Super big thanks to Bennett and the sponsors!

And the mini you wanted! That pink practice Wizard is soooo sweet too!

Wowza!! I'm overwhelmed. HUGE THANKS again to all the sponsors, donors, and especially to Bennett for all his hard work!
Came home to a trotterbox full of stickers, gift cards, minis, hat, shirt, various minis and other awesome swag all used as packing to hold 24 new canvases securely in place! It's like Discmass in November!
29e56376-66ba-45ce-9b15-16b31f9d6679.jpg

Sickness! After getting through to the end of your payout pick list, I just started trying to add a manufacturer at a time, so you did get quite the blend of plastics and mfrs!

I really love the giftcard from DD, so awesome that they took the time to make a custom card for Okthrowberfest! Congrats DTP, you earned it all!

Got mine this morning, awesome bag of goodies! Got the two discs I wanted most also so that's a good bonus!

Attachments

• IMAG2455_1.jpg
    IMAG2455_1.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 34