• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST 2015 - DGCR'S 7TH ANNUAL DYE CONTEST - SPONSORS, VOTING LINKS, RESULTS

Ended up with 2 disk dogs somehow, 1 is going to be a good Christmas gift lol, but I did get the roadrunner I wanted!
Got me looking forward to next year, hopefully it won't be another last minute dye.
Thanks for everything DGCR and Bennett!

Attachments

• 12277213_890591504343172_617079493_n[1].jpg
    12277213_890591504343172_617079493_n[1].jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 46
After spending near a week in the hospital, the prize pack was an AWESOME welcome home! I'll try to get some pics up soon!

2x Prodigy M3s - Clear, never stamped. Gorgeous gift for the Prodigy fanboi! :D
1x Pinnacle Patriot - White, 2015 USDGC digicamo stamp. AWESOME commemorative stamp.
1x Fusion Escape - White, no stamp. Great dye canvas
1x Gateway Pouch
1 Billion stickers for my guitar cases and car! :D
Zing Mini

Flipping awesome to come home to!

Now, I know I sound like a complete douche here, and excuse me for it, but the "$10 Community Discs gift certificate to EVERY entrant!" I got a business card from CommDiscs, is this something that we have to email for or were there too many entrants to pay so deep with gift cards?

/douchemodedeactivate. Surry.

Ended up with 2 disk dogs somehow, 1 is going to be a good Christmas gift lol, but I did get the roadrunner I wanted!
Got me looking forward to next year, hopefully it won't be another last minute dye.
Thanks for everything DGCR and Bennett!

Tried to interpret the payout picks as best as I could...saw you had all 4 Disk Dogs high on your list....after two, I figured "well, even if he wants them all, It'd probably be best to spread them around, and if I'm wrong, he has two with which to do as he pleases." Sorry if this wasn't right! Once I get into the groove of figuring out who wants what in the list and distributing accordingly, I can't really stop to get clarification from everyone or it would take til next October! :p

Also, I figured if you liked Roadrunners, then the white Icon Mongoose might be worth a shot! Of the 4 prizes you got, that was the only one that wasn't on your list, but your list wasn't long so I did have to guess. I hope you like it, it's a popular disc and that white is so choice! Icon is GREAT for dyeing!

the "$10 Community Discs gift certificate to EVERY entrant!" I got a business card from CommDiscs, is this something that we have to email for or were there too many entrants to pay so deep with gift cards?

They should be incoming from Justin directly; the biz card is just that, nothing to do with the gift certs.

Got mine this morning, awesome bag of goodies! Got the two discs I wanted most also so that's a good bonus!

What's really awesome is that EVERYONE got their first picks! Ok, three picked the Phantom Discs Wizard first, and obviously only one got it, but the other two had the Wizards that were direct from Gateway as their second choice, so they still ended up with awesome Wizards!

Check your emails, you should have your gift certs from Justin at Community Discs! Please be sure to thank him for being an awesome sponsor AGAIN!

I got one of those McBeast Destroyers for$6 with shipping! Thanks Community Discs!

What's really awesome is that EVERYONE got their first picks! Ok, three picked the Phantom Discs Wizard first, and obviously only one got it, but the other two had the Wizards that were direct from Gateway as their second choice, so they still ended up with awesome Wizards!

and I'm very thankful for them Bennett! I've been wanting to get a wizard since I borrowed my throwing partners a few weeks before the competition and now I have 2!

On a side note, will the wizard plastic dye without fading fast? The plastic feels alot like my old r-pro aviar that faded extremely quickly.

and I'm very thankful for them Bennett! I've been wanting to get a wizard since I borrowed my throwing partners a few weeks before the competition and now I have 2!

On a side note, will the wizard plastic dye without fading fast? The plastic feels alot like my old r-pro aviar that faded extremely quickly.

Gateway's Evo plastic dyes well, but the ones that they donated were probably not going to take dye very well.

Evolution plastic is actually one of my favorite plastics to dye. It has the same property of Prodigy 750 plastic. Both take dye EXTREMELY fast! As in, if you do a shaving cream background, cut your dye time in half AT LEAST! These take dye crazy fast. In my submission "Black Bart's Burning" (flaming Jolly Rogers) the disc was a Prodigy 750 M4 and the background flames were a SC dye set for 15 minutes. That's it. The dye is just SOAKED in quickly. Love it. However, it does take adjustment and careful watching.

21936949863_11d58be595_c.jpg

Latest posts