• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One Disc challenge

I would say the Ching Legacy. I'm starting to like it as much as the buzz, and it is also smaller diameter with a grippier plastic, so it would putt better than the buzz. In fact I practice putt with it :)

My Buzzz right now, but once I'm more comfortable with it I may choose Wasp. Nothing can touch my approaches with the Buzzz for now though.

Either my Wraith or my Groove would do it. In fact, I'm going to Germany tomorrow and I can only take one disc...so it's going to be tough. :/

QMS
Flip hyzer, anny, hyzer, putt; it can do it all.

QMS
Flip hyzer, anny, hyzer, putt; it can do it all.

I have one of those that's about 2 years old and thrown less than a dozen times. It's a dark purple with clear center, so I'm always afraid I'm going to lose it. Plus it just seems too floppy for me, even more than FLX

I would go with a 164 Buzzz. Light enough to soar on drives and controllable enough for midrange and putting.

I would say my Buzz but I don't think I can throw it FH very well so I guess I will unoriginal and say Teebird.

I have one of those that's about 2 years old and thrown less than a dozen times. It's a dark purple with clear center, so I'm always afraid I'm going to lose it. Plus it just seems too floppy for me, even more than FLX

It can be flippy if you just rip it. But it is very controllable. It will take whatever line you give it. It is not an disc for long throws, but for anything around 200 feet and in, it is a workhorse. It will die at the point of impact. No skips or big deflections.
I am not a strong thrower, I depend on control to score well. Think Buzzz with less fade.
I have holed out from 150+ on three different occasions.
If you don't like your QMS, PM me. Maybe we can work out a trade?

Champ roc know. It is my new go-to disc for shorter shots of any type, i have woked hard for a while and got my fh down pretty good. ROC LOVE!!!

Really depends on the length of the course for me. If the course was mostly <300', I'd go with the lightly beat dx roc. If it were a really short course (most holes <250') I'd go with the bb aviar. For a longer course I'd probably take my dx cheetah.

If the course has a lot of 350+ hole I would most likely use a TeeBird and sacrifice easier putting for more distance. For a shorter course I would pick a Roc or a Wizard.