• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] OOP Innova "Pro Line" Candy Plastic

I picked up a leopard in this plastic, its a bit heavier than i like my leopards though . . . The plastic looks and feels great for how long its been around.

Innova...king of inconsistency

Lithicon's post on the previous page explains why you get so much inconsistency in the "same" plastic over the years. In my opinion Innova just has that problem more than other manufacturers because they make so many more discs than the other guys so they run out of each batch of plastic quicker and go through more changes in plastic supply.

Innova...king of inconsistency

Discraft does have good, consistent plastic lines... but ESP is crap IMHO. I do throw the Nuke in ESP... cause I don't have a choice. Waiting on the CryZtal Z Nuke.

The guy who owns (just bought) www.hurricanediscsports.com throws a red Pro-Line TeeBird that just gives me a hard-on every time I see it. Back in the day, these and CE were all over the place. I wish I knew then, what I know now.

Latest posts