• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Out of curiosity, how many discs do you bag?

16-20 discs in 5 molds.

2-3 Destroyers
3-4 OLFs
3-4 Gazelles
4 Rocs
4 Wizards

Sometimes I add a Zone or a Firebird or a Roadrunner, depending on mood, weather, and the course.

Chucker. I don't like people. And I despise tournaments for being so slow and taking over courses. But I'll play occasional league rounds. Also:

^ eff yeah!

I'm not a mold minimalist but if I were, this is a great setup ;)

My bag literally changes every time i play. I will leave behind some faster drivers on certain courses or bag more mids etc.

My base set of discs are:
2 firmer neutron ions for putting
1 or 2 driving ions
Theory
Vector
Relay
Tesla or Volt x 2-3

So the least amount of dics i probably carry is around 8 on shorter courses but often bag a bunch of putters to troll for aces. I will fill my flak bag cart setup when going to BRP with 20+ adding in a tangent proxy and few drivers depending on the wind for sure.

I also like to bring out random putters and fuxwitem. So funny to drive a bowfly off the tee after you take it out of your shorts pocket all folded up.

2 putting Wizard
2 driving Ridge
2 star Roc3, 1 champ Roc3
1 G* TB, 2 star TB, 1 champ TB
1 glow RR, 1 champ RR
1 lucid Escape, 1 moonshine Escape
1 glow Thunderbird (recently added in place of third Escape)
1 champ FB, 1 Nate Sexton glow FB

18 in total in a Grip B15. It seems pretty ridiculous to me at times, coming from a guy who used Nutsacs as his primary bag for years. Granted, I could go back to a Nutsac, because most of those are backups, but I do like the convenience of having the space in the Grip for whatever I might want to have with me (snacks, drinks, golden retriever, etc).

For glow rounds, I do go back down to a double Nutsac:
1 putting glow Wizard
1 driving glow Ridge
1 champ glow Roc3
1 champ glow TB
1 champ glow RR (from main bag)
2 moonshine Escape (one from main bag plus backup)
1 glow Thunderbird (from main bag)
1 Nate Sexton glow FB (from main bag)

I play several local tournaments a year (no PDGA), usually INT or ADV (which would be more REC and INT for PDGA standards) and an occasional league.

Latest posts