• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pay for returned disc?

Got a good one, found a guys disc and called him, he came about 10min later and claimed it saying he lost it that morning. A few weeks later I came across another disc, a nuke Discraft, and this time called after I left the park as I had no reception in the area. Guy called back and asked what disc it was. I told him and finally he said he lost that at a different park a couple of weeks before. Then he said is this the guy who returned my disc at Johnson park? I said yeah!, that was me. He said keep the disc! Instead of scratching his name out I just write "he game it to me" and then write my name/number bigger so anyone who finds it can verify I'm not scratching names out and expecting returns on stolen discs.

Side note- I asked how many people returned his discs, he said four including you. I assume that is low because of his tone and I think this guy loses a LOT of discs....

Last edited: