• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA # 50,000

After playing for 10 years I decided to step-up and join today. I pulled # 78103. I guess just happy to be under 100,000. :)

Ten years playing and I just got 78102. I was going to wait for six digits, but it was taking forever. Also, I just won $70 at a tournament, so figured why not. I have to play more events next year to make it worthwhile!

Does anybody know how long it's been taking to get the membership welcome packet? How about which disc is in it?

yeah i got the MVP as well early this summer.

Maybe a bit longer as there's a good surge of registrations after Oct. 1

Just signed up my 6 month old daughter, #78816. I signed up 8 or 9 years ago and have 33264.

Will register my 2 year old son next October so she will always have a lower PDGA number than him, no matter how much farther he can throw :)

Just signed up my 6 month old daughter, #78816. I signed up 8 or 9 years ago and have 33264.

Will register my 2 year old son next October so she will always have a lower PDGA number than him, no matter how much farther he can throw :)

Parenting Win!

Should have signed em up togeather so they could be in the same group at most pdga events. They sort first round by pdga number correct?

just pulled 78829 and 78830 for my oldest son and myself. If I would have gotten a number when I started playing it would be 4 digits. not that it matters, but still...

just pulled 78829 and 78830 for my oldest son and myself. If I would have gotten a number when I started playing it would be 4 digits. not that it matters, but still...

Thank you for posting this! :thmbup:

My PDGA# is 37818, and I was thinking it would be cool to get my son #78831 or some related anagram. So when I saw your post this morning, I jumped on it and signed him up. And, lo and behold, I got him #78831!

:D

Should have signed em up togeather so they could be in the same group at most pdga events. They sort first round by pdga number correct?

Not usually. Ties in subsequent rounds might be broken by lowest PDGA number (among other possible methods), but first round groupings are usually completely random.

Thank you for posting this! :thmbup:

My PDGA# is 37818, and I was thinking it would be cool to get my son #78831 or some related anagram. So when I saw your post this morning, I jumped on it and signed him up. And, lo and behold, I got him #78831!

:D

Nice, a perfect jumble! glad I could [accidentally] help. :)