• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Pearly plastic!

Yeah,very tiny rise in the dome but I wouldn't even call it semi flat. Of all the pearlys I've ever owned , I only had one that was moderately domey.

The blue tb came in the mail yesterday...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 75
And why can't/doesn't Innova make plastic like that anymore...?

:doh: :wall: :doh: :wall:

Their plastic supplies change over the years. They take whatever is available at the time, in the case of the candy plastic discs of the mid 2000's it just happened to come out pearly like that. Innova is not going to spend the time and money to seek out the perfect plastic to make Champion come out pearly again.

Lately all the flattop firebirds Ive found are pearly and stiff. They are addicting. Don't know why I have 3. My most broken in one is the only one that's really usable and its in the bag.

This just in! Discraft has stolen Innova's thunder in the category of pearly awesomeness.
23uvnyo.jpg

This just in! Discraft has stolen Innova's thunder in the category of pearly awesomeness.
23uvnyo.jpg

Yeah I agree, discraft has a lot of nice pearly discs lately. Not quite as pearly but I have a nice EG marked eagle x that is nice JL pearl goodness. When they come out pearly you know they are a good run (at least these eagles are, I have two of them both marked EG).

picture.php

Leopard came in yesterday. This one is sweet. The opaque pearly leopards are my favorite. I used to have a blurple too. Wish I didn't get rid of it a few years back!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 43
Leopard came in yesterday. This one is sweet. The opaque pearly leopards are my favorite. I used to have a blurple too. Wish I didn't get rid of it a few years back!

That's a nice looking Leopard. Wish I had a couple like that! I do have a Candy Pro Leopard.

Haha that was around the time the pearly stuff was still cheap. I remember getting that Leo in payout at a tourney I went to. TD had lots of old goodies.